Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If i'm the ravens.....

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Honestly I'm really not worried about the Chargers....The game is in Pittsburgh and really the Chargers are close to mailing it in the rest of the season.....Tough back to back losses in San Diego and really Norv is a lameduck coach right now....Rivers has always been over-rated to me really has regressed as an NFL QB.........Threw another INT to end the game yesterday.......I think the Steelers could handle the Chargers with Batch at QB......
    I agree with you 32. If Ben is not totally healthy play Batch again Sunday against the Chargers. I think Ben will be back on Sunday and play against the Chargers and the Steelers win easily...

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    I agree with you 32. If Ben is not totally healthy play Batch again Sunday against the Chargers. I think Ben will be back on Sunday and play against the Chargers and the Steelers win easily...
    I'm hoping Ben is back since I don't want Ben to head into Dallas rusty........I think @ Dallas is the toughest remaining game for the Steelers......My hope for Sunday is the Steelers put the Chargers away early if Ben does play and Ben can exit early if the game is out of hand........Of course the Bengals will be tough but The Red Rifle still hasn't beaten the Steelers or Ravens......I think the Steelers are going to want to lay the smack down hard on the Browns since the Browns already beat the Steelers......I'm going to feel sorry for Weeden and Richardson in that game........

My Mood
    Clowns
    The best part about this win yesterday is being able to hear a pin drop in that stadium when Suisham's kick went through the uprights at the end of the game. None of the Ravens fans ever ever expected the Ravens to lose with Batch playing QB at home. I was saying all week the Ravens were due for a loss at home and have been getting lucky all year long in a number of games at home. You cant when by the skin of your teeth every week like the Ravens had been doing forever now. Seeing Harbaugh shocked and clueless after this loss by the Ravens and bitter was priceless. Hopefully the Ratbirds fans all have a bitter taste in their mouth today and it last awhile and this loss ultimately destroys their season...

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    The best part about this win yesterday is being able to hear a pin drop in that stadium when Suisham's kick went through the uprights at the end of the game. None of the Ravens fans ever ever expected the Ravens to lose with Batch playing QB at home. I was saying all week the Ravens were due for a loss at home and have been getting lucky all year long in a number of games at home. You cant when by the skin of your teeth every week like the Ravens had been doing forever now. Seeing Harbaugh shocked and clueless after this loss by the Ravens and bitter was priceless. Hopefully the Ratbirds fans all have a bitter taste in their mouth today and it last awhile and this loss ultimately destroys their season...
    The Ravens are on the brink of a tail spin.....Will be interesting to see how they respond this week @ Washington.......The Ravens have been terrible on the road all season so RGIII and the Skins will give them a game.....RGIII is my favorite non Steelers player.........I hope he destroys the Ravens.........

My Mood
    Clowns
    I'm hoping Ben is back since I don't want Ben to head into Dallas rusty........I think @ Dallas is the toughest remaining game for the Steelers......My hope for Sunday is the Steelers put the Chargers away early if Ben does play and Ben can exit early if the game is out of hand........Of course the Bengals will be tough but The Red Rifle still hasn't beaten the Steelers or Ravens......I think the Steelers are going to want to lay the smack down hard on the Browns since the Browns already beat the Steelers......I'm going to feel sorry for Weeden and Richardson in that game........
    I agree man I think the Browns are going to get smacked around here at the end of the season. I really believe this division can still be won if the Ravens lose in Washington this Sunday and the Steelers beat the Chargers. I am not afraid to go to Dallas and win either. I think Romo is complete garbage and if Ben plays in that game and the Steelers teams that beat the Giants Bengals and Ravens show up the Cowboys have absolutely no chance to beat the Steelers I dont care if the game is in Dallas or not. I am rooting hard for a Skins win tonight so that they can cut that Giants lead in the division to 1 game and get right in the thick of the NFC wildcard race so that their game with the Ravens means that much more to them Sunday. I think the Skins have a great chance to beat the Ravens on Sunday and if that happens and the Steelers win with the Ravens having both Manning brothers up next on their schedule they are going to be in serious danger of not winning this division...

The Ravens have been terrible on the road all season so RGIII and the Skins will give them a game.....RGIII is my favorite non Steelers player.........I hope he destroys the Ravens.........
    RGIII is realllly starting to grow on me. Hope he handles the Rats next week. Suggs being out will help (looked like a torn biceo or broken arm), right now he is the heart of that D.
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

If I was the Ravens I'd be worried about playing the Pats, Broncos, Texans, Steelers, Bengals or Colts in the playoffs. I think they lose in round 1.
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeEyes43 View Post
    RGIII is really starting to grow on me.
    Off topic but the league is stocking up on some very exciting young QB's who will be fun to watch for the next decade.
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeEyes43 View Post
    RGIII is realllly starting to grow on me. Hope he handles the Rats next week. Suggs being out will help (looked like a torn biceo or broken arm), right now he is the heart of that D.
    If the Skins contain Ray Rice and RGIII doesn't turn the football over then I really like the Skins chances......Its going to be interesting to see how the Ravens are going to respond Sunday....My only worry about the Steelers against the Chargers was they spent so much emotion yesterday that they could come out flat against the Chargers......

My Mood
    Woot
    If the Skins contain Ray Rice and RGIII doesn't turn the football over then I really like the Skins chances......Its going to be interesting to see how the Ravens are going to respond Sunday....My only worry about the Steelers against the Chargers was they spent so much emotion yesterday that they could come out flat against the Chargers......
    I was thinking the same thing that Steelers might come in flat for the Chargers game but with it being at home I think they will still find a way to win it.

Thread Information