Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If i'm the ravens.....

Bookmark and Share
    Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns

If i'm the ravens.....

I wouldn't want to be playing the Steelers again in the playoffs. We're getting healthy. Our 3rd string qb just beat you guys in your own house. We could have easily won the first game. And I have a feeling we might be seeing them again in january.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

If i'm the ravens.....

Batch posted better numbers than Flucco! Haaaaa fu ravens!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Batch posted better numbers than Flucco! Haaaaa fu ravens!
    And even Lefty's numbers (with broken ribs) were comparable to Flacco's in the first matchup.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

My Mood
    Clowns
    The Ravens had better hope they still win this division because their schedule is brutal the next 3-4 weeks. Going to DC next week to play RG3 and the Skins is not going to be easy and then playing the Manning brothers back to back weeks even if it is in Baltimore is going to be tough as hell also. The Ravens also cant sit there anymore and say oh but those games with the Broncos and Giants are in Baltimore where we never lose. They cant say that after today because if you lose to the Steelers with Charlie Batch as the starting QB you can lose to anybody and you certainly can lose to both Peyton and Eli back to back weeks. If the Skins win next week and the Steelers beat San Diego this division is damn sure in play still for sure...

If I'm the Ravens............

Today I'd be sitting in my basement wearing my pink bath robe with pantyhose on my head repeating "it rubs the lotion onto it's skin" like the big freak dude in Joe Dirt.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    The Ravens had better hope they still win this division because their schedule is brutal the next 3-4 weeks. Going to DC next week to play RG3 and the Skins is not going to be easy and then playing the Manning brothers back to back weeks even if it is in Baltimore is going to be tough as hell also. The Ravens also cant sit there anymore and say oh but those games with the Broncos and Giants are in Baltimore where we never lose. They cant say that after today because if you lose to the Steelers with Charlie Batch as the starting QB you can lose to anybody and you certainly can lose to both Peyton and Eli back to back weeks. If the Skins win next week and the Steelers beat San Diego this division is damn sure in play still for sure...
    was thinking this same thing after the game last night.

although it's not probable that we win the division, it's not impossible...
    "Today, I'm officially retiring a Pittsburgh Steeler. And as much as I will miss football, my teammates, coaches and everything about the game, I don't want to play it in any other uniform. The black and gold runs deep in me, and I will remain a Steeler for life."--Hines Ward

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool58 View Post
    If I'm the Ravens............

Today I'd be sitting in my basement wearing my pink bath robe with pantyhose on my head repeating "it rubs the lotion onto it's skin" like the big freak dude in Joe Dirt.
    Silence of the Lambs dude.

If the Redskins get a win at home tonight that adds even more pressure to the ravens schedule...

Dallas may have added a bit more pressure to our schedule and the cinci schedule, but the chargers suck, rivers is lame....

One game at a time: It doesn't mean a thing is the Steelers don't continue to win: The Chargers are the only thing the Steelers should be worried about.:

BUT the ratbirds could be in trouble.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Honestly I'm really not worried about the Chargers....The game is in Pittsburgh and really the Chargers are close to mailing it in the rest of the season.....Tough back to back losses in San Diego and really Norv is a lameduck coach right now....Rivers has always been over-rated to me really has regressed as an NFL QB.........Threw another INT to end the game yesterday.......I think the Steelers could handle the Chargers with Batch at QB......

Thread Information