Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Division title still in play after win today...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    I believe the division is lost, IMO. Keep in mind that we are FAR from guaranteed even a wild card, with Cincy tied with us. I am much more concerned with getting that.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by TarlsQtr View Post
    I believe the division is lost, IMO. Keep in mind that we are FAR from guaranteed even a wild card, with Cincy tied with us. I am much more concerned with getting that.
    I agree the Steelers are still a long shot to win the division but stranger things have happened....The Steelers to hold the tiebreaker with the Bengals.......

My Mood
    Addicted
    I wanna see a REPEAT of the 05 season, if we are healthy i believe it will happen...We need to play with a chip on our shoulder these next 4 weeks and through out the P.O.'s if we make it...
    Last edited by HUNT4SEVEN; 12-02-2012 at 09:53 PM.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    I agree the Steelers are still a long shot to win the division but stranger things have happened....The Steelers to hold the tiebreaker with the Bengals.......
    Unless we lose to them in two weeks and then they have the tiebreaker because of a better conference record...
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

My Mood
    Clowns
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    The odds are against the Steelers but at the sametime the Ravens don't have a cake walk in their last four....The Steelers should be able to win out really if they play up to their potential......San Diego another tough loss today so they might not be far from mailing it in especially if Norv is a lameduck HC..........Going to Dallas won't be easy for the Steelers but I do like their chances in that game.....The Steelers should beat the Bengals and Browns in Pittsburgh......

The Ravens have to face RGIII, The Mannings, and play the Bengals in Cincy..........Flaccid and the Ravens usually **** the bead on the road...........Two tough road games and the Mannings in Baltimore.....1-3 is possible for them and if the Steelers win out the AFC North will be theirs.......
    Yea I am with ya 32 if we beat the Chargers next week and the Redskins do us a favor and beat the Ravens and this deficit goes down to 1 game 9-4 to 8-5 with the Ravens having to face both Peyton and Eli the next 2 weeks it is going to be extremely tough for the Ravens going forward. Big Ben should be back for the Chargers game and the Steelers should have no problems what so ever beating this Chargers team they are absolutely terrible on the road especially an early 1 o clock game on the East Coast...

My Mood
    Clowns
    Quote Originally Posted by TarlsQtr View Post
    Unless we lose to them in two weeks and then they have the tiebreaker because of a better conference record...
    True but the game is here and Big Ben will definitely be back by then and the Bengals always fall apart in December and Dalton has yet to beat the Steelers. He is 0-3 against them. I dont know the Bengals just dont worry me too much at all I think we got this wildcard spot without much of a problem if we win our 3 home games and finish 9-7.

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    would love to kick the ravens *** in there own house in the playoffs. it could happen.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Thread Information