Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Division title still in play after win today...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    panthers-hater

Division title still in play after win today...

It's a huge huge long shot and I think it has no chance of happening unless the Ravens lose next week in Washington to the Redskins. The bottom line is the Steelers are going to need to finish 11-5 and win out and we pretty much need the Ravens to lose 3 out of their last 4 games which is possible seeing that they still have to play both Manning brothers at home and at Cincy back to back weeks. If Batch can go into Baltimore and beat the Ravens you can bet your *** that both Peyton and Eli can do it in a few weeks. But with all that being said, the Steelers are now in prime position to get a wildcard spot at the very least as long as they win all of their home games and beat the Bengals they will get in at 10-6 even if they lose in Dallas in 2 weeks. If they beat the Chargers,Bengals and Browns at home they are in it's as simple as that. Hopefully this division gets a lot more interesting now after this win today because it is definitely not over yet seeing that the Ravens still have to play in Washington, both Denver and the Giants back to back weeks and at Cincy to finish the year...

My Mood
    Addicted
    Losing to Washington is definitely a possibility. The Redskins have been far from terrible this season and the Ravens D just got picked apart by Charlie Batch. RG3 will give them hell.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    Losing to Washington is definitely a possibility. The Redskins have been far from terrible this season and the Ravens D just got picked apart by Charlie Batch. RG3 will give them hell.
    Oh now you're giving some credit to RGIII......lol I remember you hating on him early on......Just messing with you....But yea RGIII will give the Ravens hell........

I agree with 43 that the Ravens will have their hands full no doubt....But the Steelers must handle their business as well.......Anything can happen in the NFL so I agree the Steelers do have a slight shot to win the AFC North.....I will feel better about it if the Steelers beat the Chargers and the Skins do beat the Rats......

Division title still in play after win today...

The ravens are the worst 9-3 team in history of the NFL! Fk them!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Draft Pick
    we arent winning division lol despite the ineptitude of Ravens, but Im Very confident we win out (or 3 of 4) and get 6 seed and unfortunately play at (3) Denver again, my least fav place

1, Hou
    2, Pats, they aint losing again
    3. Den
    4 Ravens
    5. colts (10 wins, but have conf tiebreaker)
    6. steelers

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Oh now you're giving some credit to RGIII......lol I remember you hating on him early on......Just messing with you....But yea RGIII will give the Ravens hell........

I agree with 43 that the Ravens will have their hands full no doubt....But the Steelers must handle their business as well.......Anything can happen in the NFL so I agree the Steelers do have a slight shot to win the AFC North.....I will feel better about it if the Steelers beat the Chargers and the Skins do beat the Rats......
    Don't tell any of my Redskins friends that I said this but...he has proved himself (so far). You never know how a rookie QB will do no matter how well they did in college.

Nobody needs to worry about the Chargers game. I'm going next week and I haven't seen a losing game yet.

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by elephantman View Post
    we arent winning division lol despite the ineptitude of Ravens, but Im Very confident we win out (or 3 of 4) and get 6 seed and unfortunately play at (3) Denver again, my least fav place

1, Hou
    2, Pats, they aint losing again
    3. Den
    4 Ravens
    5. colts (10 wins, but have conf tiebreaker)
    6. steelers
    The odds are against the Steelers but at the sametime the Ravens don't have a cake walk in their last four....The Steelers should be able to win out really if they play up to their potential......San Diego another tough loss today so they might not be far from mailing it in especially if Norv is a lameduck HC..........Going to Dallas won't be easy for the Steelers but I do like their chances in that game.....The Steelers should beat the Bengals and Browns in Pittsburgh......

The Ravens have to face RGIII, The Mannings, and play the Bengals in Cincy..........Flaccid and the Ravens usually **** the bead on the road...........Two tough road games and the Mannings in Baltimore.....1-3 is possible for them and if the Steelers win out the AFC North will be theirs.......

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    Don't tell any of my Redskins friends that I said this but...he has proved himself (so far). You never know how a rookie QB will do no matter how well they did in college.

Nobody needs to worry about the Chargers game. I'm going next week and I haven't seen a losing game yet.
    You never know how any rookie will do....But what I liked about RGIII is he was an intelligent and hard working player in college.......Combined that with his unique skills and I thought RGIII was going to be very good QB in the NFL....Will be rooting for him hard core next week........

I hope we DO NOT win the AFCN. I want to go into BMore with a healthy Ben in the playoffs and beat the living crap out of them, then of course go on to win the SB.
    I like big hits and I cannot lie

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Farrior Fan View Post
    I hope we DO NOT win the AFCN. I want to go into BMore with a healthy Ben in the playoffs and beat the living crap out of them, then of course go on to win the SB.
    I rather this team at least get one home play-off game....I just don't want the Steelers to play in Denver....Avoid playing in Denver at all costs........Clark won't be able to play and I do think he is the lynch pin to the defense.........

Thread Information