Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can this elite D carry this defunk O? Haley needs to step up!

Bookmark and Share
    Originally from Armstrong County, now, just south of Stainville

Can this elite D carry this defunk O? Haley needs to step up!

The D has been playing as well as many of the classic Steeler defenses!

Can they carry this inept offense and win the big game today?

If Haley is as good as he is supposed to be, it's time for him to show it!

We have a mix of running backs (speed and power), we have some very talented receivers.

Just like the last game, 13 or 14 points should be enough to win.

I don't know if Haley has gotten a free pass because of how well Ben has played or if Haley is the reason for how well Ben has played but I know in the last couple games our offensive game plans and adjustments have lost the games for us.

Haley and special teams need to step up!
    Who will be Todd Haley's first victim on national TV ...... and when?

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    We were one special teams blunder from winning 2 weeks ago against the F'n Ratbirds. We don't screw that up and this team is in a different situation right now. No more stupid mistakes, no more missed opportunities. Defense, make the play when you get the chance, Offense don't put the ball on the ground, and special teams just be special in a good way for once!

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    yeah its Haleys fault there is a lack of talent behind BR... *rolls eyes*
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

My Mood
    Addicted
    I think we should ban this poster.

What the **** do you want Haley to do? His offense has been pretty damn good this season.

All you ****ing assh*les each ****ing year, wanting ****ing sky high ****. shut the **** up and accept what we have and what we do have is actually pretty good FFS.

Why don't we suit good old Todd up and ask him to throw for 500 yards a game.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    There is a false premise in all of this. Our D is not elite. It has been very good in yards and points lately, but elite defenses produce more turnovers and score. With the exception of one play last week, we have been miserable at it.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Can this elite D carry this defunk O? Haley needs to step up!

Haley better open this offense up today. There will be no running play to speak of!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Maybe if the D can create more than 1 turnover? Maybe 3? And if we didnt have a 38 year old scared QB starting?

My Mood
    Ornery
    Short passing game....quick slants to AB....protect the ball...play field position.....solid D and we have a chance....Rats aint that good....they are THE luckiest team in the AFC...
    The Tradition Continues!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    I think we should ban this poster.

What the **** do you want Haley to do? His offense has been pretty damn good this season.

All you ****ing assh*les each ****ing year, wanting ****ing sky high ****. shut the **** up and accept what we have and what we do have is actually pretty good FFS.

Why don't we suit good old Todd up and ask him to throw for 500 yards a game.
    Or, you should be banned for being a clown. Its beyond be that people cannot keep the tone somewhat civilized on a forum where we all root for the same team.

Either way, I have to agree with TarlsQtr. Our defense is just not as good as the stats will have us believe. Sure, we don't give up many yards per game, but we don't create any turnovers either. It is not easy being the OC if you have terrible field-position all the time. On the other than, I don't think Haley have been good enough at gameplaning to suit the strengths of Leftwich and Batch which, iirc, have been addressed by the team as well.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

We really can turn the page starting with this game and make a run...but that's just me talking.

How in the hell do we keep two mediocre back-up QBs on this roster?
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Thread Information