Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: Chiefs' Javon Belcher commits suicide at team facility

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #21
    Veteran scudmissile29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Deep in Flacco's wife
    Posts
    2,154
    My Mood
    Addicted
    So apparently in Madden NFL 13, Jovan Belcher has the "trigger happy" trait. http://t.co/Rk0MA1eD Yeah, I think that'll be patched.



    http://inagist.com/all/275090691590336512/
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

  2. #22
    Starter Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Originally from Armstrong County, now, just south of Stainville
    Posts
    1,003
    I feel sorry for the girl, the families, and the baby!

    We all need to accept what the average NFL players are and that is street thugs who are rich and famous.......a VERY dangerous combination!

  3. #23
    Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,012
    I don't get all the rude comments. This is tragic on many levels. The Internet makes people stupid. If you can't say something to someone in person don't say it about them on the internet, especially if they are dead. Shame on everyone who made comments. I don't expect that from this forum. I have zero in common with this man, and I feel for him, his family, friend, and loved ones.

    I think the players union needs to offer counseling whether it be financial, legal, or psychological for anyone who needs or is referred to it. Sad.

  4. #24
    Veteran scudmissile29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Deep in Flacco's wife
    Posts
    2,154
    My Mood
    Addicted
    oh really, he is a murderer.

    how about he shots your wife/mother or child infront of you and see what happens?

    maybe it should happen so you know how society should feel and not paint him like a hero just as ESPN are doing with tributes.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

  5. #25
    Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,012
    Exactly. Tragic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    oh really, he is a murderer.

    how about he shots your wife/mother or child infront of you and see what happens?

    maybe it should happen so you know how society should feel and not paint him like a hero just as ESPN are doing with tributes.

  6. #26
    Assistant Coach steelchamp204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,446
    I dont feel bad for the guy at all. I feel bad for his daughter and his girlfriend. There are plenty of different ways to go about things than a gun. Sorry.

  7. #27
    Starter Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Originally from Armstrong County, now, just south of Stainville
    Posts
    1,003
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    I dont feel bad for the guy at all. I feel bad for his daughter and his girlfriend. There are plenty of different ways to go about things than a gun. Sorry.
    Exactly! I own and collect guns and I have a lot of them. I would NEVER use a gun in anger and I would ONLY use a gun on a human being if it was a matter of life or death to me or mine.

  8. #28
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northeast Ohio (Clowns country)
    Posts
    2,025
    My Mood
    Angry
    bob costas just made a really good point at halftime of tonights game.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

  9. #29
    Rookie Free Agent
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    We all need to accept what the average NFL players are and that is street thugs who are rich and famous.......a VERY dangerous combination!
    You are kidding, right?

    Sure there are some of these in the crowd, but it seems to me that the average NFL player is someone who is extremely dedicated and works his *** off to be the best he can be at an extremely dangerous sport. If you do think they are street thugs, then why do you cheer for them?

  10. #30
    Head Coach LatrobePA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES
    Posts
    12,802

    Chiefs' Javon Belcher commits suicide at team facility

    Quote Originally Posted by Clevelandsux View Post
    bob costas just made a really good point at halftime of tonights game.
    The gun killed, yes! But the trigger needed to be squeezed! As an avid hunter and multiple guns owner, I don't blame the gun more the person with the gun in hand.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 09-28-2012, 07:08 AM
  2. Isiah Pead visits Steelers facility
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 12:47 AM
  3. Jim tressell spotted at Steelers facility
    By jpele in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-28-2011, 05:25 PM
  4. Vick commits Murder
    By SteelersfaninPhilly in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 08:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •