Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Should Ben Play vs Ravens?

Bookmark and Share
    The last 4 games are more important as of now than this Ravens game. Face it, we are not going to win the division. Our shot at the wild card is great if we still lose this week and win 3 out of the next four against the Chargers/Bengals/Browns/Cowboys.

Sit Ben out 1 more week, I think it would do him wonders. I dont want Ben going into MT bank stadium and taking another shot that can take him out for the season when we have the 6th seed or 5th seed down the road.

My Social Networks

Follow Steveo On Twitter Add Steveo on Facebook
    I vote no as well. Let him sit for one more week, and get him as close to 100% as you can before making a run to the playoffs.

I am going conspiracy again.... The pro refs are helping the NFL get a game together in the SB between SF and Ravens..

The brothers grimm in one big game... no other explanation why the Ravens are winning...

Ben or not we lose in Baltimore... Keep Ben home for the big run as the sixth seed.

Need Chargers and Detroit to win..

Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    I am going conspiracy again.... The pro refs are helping the NFL get a game together in the SB between SF and Ravens..

The brothers grimm in one big game... no other explanation why the Ravens are winning...

Ben or not we lose in Baltimore... Keep Ben home for the big run as the sixth seed.

Need Chargers and Detroit to win..
    Come on, be realistic here. The Ravens are not a scrub team. We put ourselves in this position by losing to the titans and raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    Come on, be realistic here. The Ravens are not a scrub team. We put ourselves in this position by losing to the titans and raiders.
    Absolutely right here - Steelers have blown games by poor coaching preparation and turn overs and penalties. Eliminate those (coaching in particular!!), get healthy, see what they can do.

My Mood
    Relaxed
    No...Sit Ben........Win the last 4 and the Steelers will be seeded 5th...the Colts are going to lose at least 2 more games....

Should Ben Play vs Ravens?

All right, I did say yea but now I'd sit him. There is NO chance of winning the div so let's get healthy for the stretch..

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    A lot of people saying that even if we give up on the Ratbirds game, we only need to win 3 of the next 4 to get a wildcard. What in the world makes you think we are guaranteed to win 3 out of 4 against the Chargers, Cowboys, Bungles, and Brownies? We did watch last week, not to mention the Titans and Raiders games, right?

You have to do your best to win every week in this league. You cannot take wins for granted. You play the players who give you the best chance of winning.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Should Ben Play vs Ravens?

What's going to be funny is Charlie "flipper" Batch is going to carve up the Ravens D and we're all gonna say, damn I didn't see that coming!

Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    Im not talking about us at all, its a conspriacy... Look how many games the Ravens won by the skin of their arses.. 4th and 29 and no penalty??? we would have had a hold or something called.. KC 9 to 6 how did they get the 9 ??

Thread Information