Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Ben Play vs Ravens?

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel

Should Ben Play vs Ravens?

Not will he... But should Ben Play vs the Ravens?
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    If he is medically cleared to play and if Ben can handle the pain then yes he should play.......

Should Ben Play vs Ravens?

Yes...

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    I vote no.

He's going to be like Lefty was when Lefty was trying to throw the ball at the end of the game and couldn't even get the ball to mid-field.

It's just not our year. And I don't care what anyone says, your risking his long term health subjecting him to that pass rush of the Ravens. They brought it last week against the Chargers..and you don't think their going to bring it like that against Ben?

Let's just take our *** whipping like a man and move on. No shame. The ratbirds are not going anywhere either. Not with that bum they have at QB.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

If he passes all the medical exams and is cleared? Yes. If he feels like he is up to it? Yes. If he practices this week with no pain? Yes. We need him, and the playoffs hang in the balance.

Ben at 50 percent is better than Lefty and Charlie at 100 percent COMBINED!
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

My Mood
    Addicted
    See San Francisco game last year...no he shouldn't play.
    "Today, I'm officially retiring a Pittsburgh Steeler. And as much as I will miss football, my teammates, coaches and everything about the game, I don't want to play it in any other uniform. The black and gold runs deep in me, and I will remain a Steeler for life."--Hines Ward

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh Steel View Post
    49ers game his ankle was the issue....He couldn't plant and step into his throws......If Ben is cleared and wants to play then he should play....Early on if he shows he has issue throwing the ball then Tomlin should pull him.....

Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh Steel View Post
    We lost, but Ben didn't have a injury setback that game did he? That 49ers D-line was crazy last year and we would have lost by more with Lefty or Charlie under center. If Ben can go next week, he should.
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

Hell no. Give him another week. Like I said in another thread we need him against the Bengals at this point and get to 8-8 for the 6the 6th seed. Not against the Ravenbs with a shambled offensive line and you know damn well Ben would only be at 60%

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    49ers game his ankle was the issue....He couldn't plant and step into his throws......If Ben is cleared and wants to play then he should play....Early on if he shows he has issue throwing the ball then Tomlin should pull him.....
    Tomlin didn't pull him last year...he didn't pull leftwich this year...what makes you think he'd pull Ben Sunday? Lol

Has nothing do to with the type of injury. This is not a must win this week, just like last year vs the 9ers. This is about being as close to 100% as he can get for the final month of the season. We could have beaten the 9ers last season (although the likely) but Ben wasn't the same.

We can win this Sunday (although not likely) and have Ben ready for the stretch run.
    "Today, I'm officially retiring a Pittsburgh Steeler. And as much as I will miss football, my teammates, coaches and everything about the game, I don't want to play it in any other uniform. The black and gold runs deep in me, and I will remain a Steeler for life."--Hines Ward

Thread Information