Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Right now..Where is your head at with this team?

Bookmark and Share
    I think we need a win this week, and then win the rest of our home games.

The season is not over.
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Look,

Ben's injuries are so severe, he won't really be back until week # 15 or 16 of the season. So how are our chances not over??? No Ben, no shot. Who are you fooling??? Meaning we are looking at Batch for the next 3 weeks. The season is over!

I don't care if every other injured player comes back, without Ben, we are pissing in the wind that is blowing back in our face!

There is no **cking way we win 10 games.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Look,

Ben's injuries are so severe, he won't really be back until week # 15 or 16 of the season. So how are our chances not over??? No Ben, no shot. Who are you fooling??? Meaning we are looking at Batch for the next 3 weeks. The season is over!

I don't care if every other injured player comes back, without Ben, we are pissing in the wind that is blowing back in our face!

There is no **cking way we win 10 games.
    Ben might even play Sunday against the Ravens......There is no further risk to his rib injury....Its all about his throwing motion and pain tolerance now......Ben is the key no doubt so I agree if he doesn't come back soon the season is over.....I said this when Ben was injured and I knew it was more serious since Ben left the stadium for more tests........But it seems Ben is healing faster then originally thought so who knows at this point.....I guess I'm going to take the wait and see approach........

Ben is not playing against the Ravens. That is a pipe dream. He can barely raise his arm above his shoulder. The season is over dude. The doctors have told him it's a six week thing at a minimum. That talk of him playing this weekend is desperation talk from the front office. He will not be medically cleared to play.

But as bad as he's injured, do you really want him to play against the pass rush we just saw?

My Mood
    Mad
    Ben is not playing against the Ravens. That is a pipe dream. He can barely raise his arm above his shoulder. The season is over dude. The doctors have told him it's a six week thing at a minimum. That talk of him playing this weekend is desperation talk from the front office. He will not be medically cleared to play.

But as bad as he's injured, do you really want him to play against the pass rush we just saw?
    I guess we just have to wait see....I mean there is reports he is tossing the football....I will never count Ben out.....I know he is a warrior and wants to play.....Yes if he is medically cleared to play and there is no risk of further damage to his rib then Ben should play.....

Oh Ben should play? Like he should of played last year against the 49ers?? Really? Sometimes the cards are just against you and this year, that seems to be the case. We can't win with a 35-40 percent Big Ben. Not against the Ravens.

If Suggs catches him wrong, the injuries could be waaay more severe.

My Mood
    Mad
    Oh Ben should play? Like he should of played last year against the 49ers?? Really? Sometimes the cards are just against you and this year, that seems to be the case. We can't win with a 35-40 percent Big Ben. Not against the Ravens.

I really don't care about last year.....I'll take a 40 percent Ben over a 100 percent Batch......If any player catches Ben wrong when Ben comes back there is always chance of injury....Can't played scared.......If Ben is cleared and he can handle the pain then yes he should play....I'm done with this topic since I really don't want to get into a pissing match.....lol

Ah got big gums sir.
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

My Mood
    Manic
    i'm all in Tomlin my colouring books and all mother****ers all in to the super bowl bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Harrison92 View Post
    They get healthy, NFL BEWARE!
    Im in on this. If the O comes back on the field and the defense keeps its status quo. We will be hard to beat.

It will be McDaniels vs Haley in the AFCC, which OC keeps the others offense off the field.

Thread Information