Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: BIG BEN UPDATES

Bookmark and Share
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    I still don't buy Ben faked his injury.....Come on he was hurt before the baby was born......Now question Ben's toughness....Dude has played threw broken noses, broken foot, high ankle sprains, took on a buick head on.......Only if Troy was tough enough to play through some injuries instead of missing most of the season with a sore calf.....

BIG BEN UPDATES

I'm not saying faked more like stroked! Come on man, they played it up too much... I have dislocated ribs as I type!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    I'm not saying faked more like stroked! Come on man, they played it up too much... I have dislocated ribs as I type!
    Are you getting tackled by 300 pound NFL linemen as you type also...

Are they pushing up against your aorta? When they lost to cleveland I highly doubt they went ahead and played out the injury further. And he's also wearing extra padding this week because of the injury. He wouldn't just do that for fun. You should probably think it through a little more

BIG BEN UPDATES

Quote Originally Posted by terrible.towel43 View Post
    Are they pushing up against your aorta? When they lost to cleveland I highly doubt they went ahead and played out the injury further. And he's also wearing extra padding this week because of the injury. He wouldn't just do that for fun. You should probably think it through a little more
    I did think it through dick! A dislocated rib freaking heals so fast it's not funny! Bla bla bla aorta, the hit wasn't that bad!!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where
    That little baby did a big stinky.

And their fans.

My Mood
    Woot
    I did think it through dick! A dislocated rib freaking heals so fast it's not funny! Bla bla bla aorta, the hit wasn't that bad!!
    I with you bro. I think Ben isn't injured as bad as all of the reports suggested. I have had cracked ribs and no way could I do any type of throwing, lifting, or sleeping on that side for at least a 6-8 weeks.

Here is my 2 cents...The rib injury was reported as something that could have cut his aorta when the injury happened and it was only Ben who mentioned that from what I've seen. Seems like Ben being Ben. However, I do believe he was in serious pain due to the shoulder injury or both together. Anyone who thinks it's a conspiracy to get him baby time needs to look at the fact Ben was at every practice and on the sideline of every game since the injury except when the baby was born. Tell me when he had any extra time?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSteelers View Post
    I with you bro. I think Ben isn't injured as bad as all of the reports suggested. I have had cracked ribs and no way could I do any type of throwing, lifting, or sleeping on that side for at least a 6-8 weeks.
    No one ever, even once, said anything about cracked ribs. He had a dislocated rib that had the potential to hit his aorta. It's one of those injuries that's very serious initially, but not long term. People questioning the severity of the injury clearly aren't understanding that. Questioning Ben's toughness or willingness to play is absolutely idiotic. I'm sure he just loved missing the most important stretch of games this season.

You also don't play football with the chance to re-injure it, on top of that his shoulder had to heal as well with his sprained SC joint. You can't use your experience and apply to all situations either. It's like if I dislocated my finger and said wow this baseball pitcher isn't pitching with a dislocated finger? I dislocated my finger and I was able to type on the message board the same day! see how silly you sound?
    No need to throw insults, that's not going to make your point stronger...

Thread Information