Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BIG BEN UPDATES

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    colts-hater
    I know I posted earlier this week the Steelers have no chance to win this game if Batch starts but I am starting to change my tune just a bit on that. I think this game is going to be a lot closer then people are saying. I think the Steelers are going to give the Ravens everything they can handle in this game. The Ravens fans on twitter and on their message boards are really getting arrogant thinking all they have to do is show up for this game since they are at home and never lose at home and since Batch looked as bad as he did last week and the Steelers lost to the pathetic Browns. I think the Steelers because of last weeks horrible performance alone will play a lot better and getting guys like Brown and Troy back is going to be huge for both the offense and the defense. I am not saying the Steelers are going to win this game cause as I sit here tonight I dont think they will, but I think it's going to be close and it wont shock me what so ever if the Steelers somehow find a way to win this game.

2nd String
    This is a trap game for the Ravens. Think about it.

Let us look at this from their perspective we do with the Steelers:

They are playing a severely depleted team. We almost beat them with a backup QB at with broken ribs. Their QB is a hot mess. They have not lost to an NFC or AFC at home forever. They have won at least three games by sucking hard and letting the other team beat themselves. If they win they clinch the division. They are ripe for the picking.

I hate the term "trap game" but I saved it for this. They have everything to lose. We have just a little bit to gain. I say we have a chance.

My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by TarlsQtr View Post
    Holy crap. If we gave up like some are encouraging, we never would have won Super Bowl XL.

If you remember that year, Ben and Charlie got hurt and Maddox had to start against the Ratbirds. We lost and Ben rushed back to lose to both the Colts and the Bungles. We were on life support, and had to win the last four regular season games to get the 6th seed, roll through three road playoff games, and obviously beat the Deadhawks.

Furthermore, there is NO WAY Ben is playing without medical clearance. If his life was in danger, he would not be allowed to play.

People need to actually THINK before posting this insane BS.
    good post; agree 100%.
    STEELSPIKES

Quote Originally Posted by Speeed View Post
    This is a trap game for the Ravens. Think about it.

Let us look at this from their perspective we do with the Steelers:

They are playing a severely depleted team. We almost beat them with a backup QB at with broken ribs. Their QB is a hot mess. They have not lost to an NFC or AFC at home forever. They have won at least three games by sucking hard and letting the other team beat themselves. If they win they clinch the division. They are ripe for the picking.

I hate the term "trap game" but I saved it for this. They have everything to lose. We have just a little bit to gain. I say we have a chance.
    I get what you're saying, but the Ravens never lost at home since Dec 2010 ( against the Steelers). If we have a chance to win, we have to start fast and shut RR.
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Quote Originally Posted by Speeed View Post
    Their QB is a hot mess. They have not lost to an NFC or AFC at home forever.
    Its a conspiracy..... See... They have the head phones bugged.....

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Its official... Ben is out for Sunday
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Yup, we all knew there was no chance he was going to play. The smoke screen that Tomlin was putting up was just pointless to begin with. Even if the Ravens say they were preparing for Ben they were just wasting time.

BIG BEN UPDATES

Quote Originally Posted by Zachintosh66 View Post
    Its official... Ben is out for Sunday
    It's official Charlie is dead! The ravens are going for the KO they'll be bringing the house this game, banged up o line and a 40 year old dust ball QB spells disaster!

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where
    This ain't gonna be pretty fans.

In the old days under conditions like we have today the team would do something spectacular. Maybe not a win but, spectacular nonetheless. Kick Flacco's ***, you owe it to Ben and Charlie and all that have gone before you. You owe it to yourself!

The Raturds are never going to own the Steelers. Fear us.
    Last edited by RIVERS OF STEEL; 11-30-2012 at 05:32 PM.

And their fans.

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted

BIG BEN UPDATES

Whether they win or lose, this is the game of the season where they have to leave everything on the field. This rivalry has always been a bar room brawl, this game needs to be a "death match" where no matter how big and bad the Ratbirds think they are, they will leave the field with a lot of doubts about their manhood. Punch these bitches in the mouth on every play and don't let up, make em scared to come out for the next series. If they do that, I don't care if they win or lose, make those ****ers feel a lot of pain. **** it, a lot of flags and stretchers for the Ratbirds lol

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Thread Information