I know I posted earlier this week the Steelers have no chance to win this game if Batch starts but I am starting to change my tune just a bit on that. I think this game is going to be a lot closer then people are saying. I think the Steelers are going to give the Ravens everything they can handle in this game. The Ravens fans on twitter and on their message boards are really getting arrogant thinking all they have to do is show up for this game since they are at home and never lose at home and since Batch looked as bad as he did last week and the Steelers lost to the pathetic Browns. I think the Steelers because of last weeks horrible performance alone will play a lot better and getting guys like Brown and Troy back is going to be huge for both the offense and the defense. I am not saying the Steelers are going to win this game cause as I sit here tonight I dont think they will, but I think it's going to be close and it wont shock me what so ever if the Steelers somehow find a way to win this game.