Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dwyer to start Sunday vs Ravens

Bookmark and Share
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    I'm glad Tomlin did drop Mendenhall to 3rd string RB and is trying to send a message to Wallace.....A HC needs to do things like that.....I don't like how Tomlin called out Rainey in suggesting he faked his injury........He should have done that one on one with Rainey with no media.......I also don't think Rainey was faking an injury that looked nasty.......

Back to Mendenhall in my opinion a change for both will be in the best interest for the Steelers and Rashard......I still think Rashard has a ton of talent but I don't know at this point it will be realized in Pittsburgh....

As for Mike Wallace, I'm still a fan but I do question his effort the past few weeks......There is noway you can defend him these past two weeks....Will be sad to see him go but I don't think he will be resigned so the Steelers better draft a WR........

i hope this tactic on wallace works, but if ben comes back im sure he'll be better. batch was ****ing horrible and the WRs, TEs, and backs all got missed wide open

For God's sake, Bettis had 41 career fumbles in 3679 touches (rushing and receiving). As much as he ran between the tackles, fumbling only 1.11% of the time he touched the ball is pretty remarkable.

it was more sarcastic, but still bringing in a former RB to yell at the current RBs for one bad game is ijust a weird thought process...mendnehall has 9 career fumbles, bettis had several seasons with 6-7.

coaches can do just fine at preaching ball security. one horrible game doesnt mean the runners have forgotten how to carry the ball or that the coaches have forgotten how to coach

duce staley is the eagles RB coach, some former players can coach...bettis decided to be a terrible announcer instead. kirby wilson is just fine

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i hope this tactic on wallace works, but if ben comes back im sure he'll be better. batch was ****ing horrible and the WRs, TEs, and backs all got missed wide open
    Agreed. Wallace's play has looked uninspired the last couple games, but you can't blame him for last week. Batch was absolutely putrid. If Batch could throw, Wallace probably would've had a big day. Oh well.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison92 View Post
    You can be sure if the Browns were able to cause 5 fumbles, the Ravens will be out for blood. Pehaps they needs to bring Bettis into practice as a consultant so he can show everyone how to hold onto the ball.

Good for Dwyer, hope he runs hard and blocks harder.
    This.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Thread Information