Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone think.....

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted

Anyone think.....

We have all been down on the offense today, but should we give any props to the Browns staff and their defense. They played a solid game.

My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ChucktownSteeler View Post
    We have all been down on the offense today, but should we give any props to the Browns staff and their defense. They played a solid game.
    Browns defense played okay but the Steelers offense played far worse which made them look good. The RBs gave them the ball every other play helped too.

Anyone think.....

Lol we played into their strength. Their s line and lb'rs are very good.

Veteran
    My Mood
    chiefs-hater
    Ill never give cleveland any props or there ignorant fanbase. Yes they won, but they got about everything we gave them. Browns are not a good team, and the Steelers played down to there level.There nose tackle Phil Taylor said he thought the Steelers came unprepared. I have to agree. That hit on Rainey was solid, and i can't blame him for the fumble. Our gameplan sucked, team was undisciplined and unprepared. Should have never happened.
    Last edited by Clevelandsux; 11-26-2012 at 11:13 PM.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Draft Pick
    My Mood
    Ornery
    Quote Originally Posted by ChucktownSteeler View Post
    You don't need to...get ready for the ever present Tomlin comment in the Digest "we tip our caps to them". I hate that dam statement. Take the cap of and get some friggin discipline going to carry over to the dam games instead of just team meetings.
    Gumbands

My Social Networks

Follow Steveo On Twitter Add Steveo on Facebook
    Definately, give props to the Browns. At the end of the day they got the win and we didn't.

My Mood
    Frustrated

Anyone think.....

I have to give some props to the Browns defense. They laid some pretty big hits on us and took advantage of every opportunity

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk app

Browns' defense gets all the credit for that loss. Does anybody honestly think that it was coincidence that all of our starting HBs fumbled? Or that our running game was completely shut down?

Any defensive coordinator with a half a brain would have taken away the run and challenged Batch to beat them with his arm. With Batch, he does not have a strong arm and for the most part, is immobile.

Browns are not as bad as their record; they just don't know how to finish games.

Browns scored 17 of 20 points off of turnovers and credit the Browns special teams for repeatedly pinning the Steelers inside their 15 yard line. And when they didn't, the line made sure we wound up there with a holding penalty.

Oh and off topic, (speaking of holding) but while Legursky is serviceable as a center, he sucks monkey butt as a guard.

that is all.

Thread Information