Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jason Worilds needs more playing time !!!

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted
    I think Woodleys good but he's overrated.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Woodley's doubtful Sunday, so Worilds will definitely be getting more play time.

My Mood
    Pissedoff
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    jesus...one game and this guy needs more playing time while another guy needs to be cut
    And one from the drama queen..in no way did I say anybody should get cut..I said he needs more playing time..it isn't one game he leads the team in sacks this year...try watching a game from time to time...

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    So just because come of us are not all over Worilds nuts we don't watch the games or are D-Bags?....lol Great Worilds leads the team with 5 sacks........Sorry if I'm not jumping through hoops because of that........I will say this that Worilds looks better at LOLB then ROLB........But still he had a nice coverage sack on Sunday.......He made some nice plays against the run and seems to improved in that area.....But he is more Clark Haggans then Joey Porter/James Harrison......

3 of Worilds 5 sacks he was 100% unblocked. Could be 4, but I am 100% sure about 3. It doesn't take a genius to run a straight line.

3 of Worilds 5 sacks he was 100% unblocked. Could be 4, but I am 100% sure about 3. It doesn't take a genius to run a straight line.
    I am no Worilds fan at all, but the how he got his sacks hardly matters. The fact is that he is getting to the QB as well as any OLB we have on the team right now. Thats pretty worrisome for sure, but its the facts nevertheless. If he finds a way to get sacks, he should play because Harrison and Woodley are not.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

It doesn't take a genius to run a straight line.
    He isn't left unblocked every time he gets a sack, he has some moves and speed to get free. He doesn't blindly bullrush every.single.play.

And for people who keep saying he is getting "coverage sacks". Stop. Almsot 90 percent of sacks in the NFL are "coverage sacks". The coverage is good, the QB hesitates and is sacked...that's the NFL. Harrison and Woodley get plenty of coverage sacks too, but you like them so you don't call them coverage sacks.

Oh and I agree with the Haggans comparison. That's spot on. I don't defend Worilds because he's my favorite player, or I think he's going to be an NFL great, but I hate how people won't admit that he is playing better and may not be the "bust" so many people labeled him. Maybe he will get hurt again next week and I'll eat some crow, that's fine. But at least admit he's looking improved. This reminds me so much of the "bust" label Lewis had for a few years; now look.
    Last edited by SnakeEyes43; 11-28-2012 at 08:30 AM.
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

My Mood
    Frustrated

Jason Worilds needs more playing time !!!

He is definitely not a bust. Give the guy more play time and allow him to gain experience. He is improving every single time he's out there.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk app

My Mood
    Pissedoff
    No the reason some of you are douche bags and drama queens is the smart *** attitude you bring to a open topic people are discussing in a friendly manner...get it straight. I could careless if you agree with what I posted,but if you want to come in with a haters attitude I am just the guy to set the record straight you should know that by now.

you are the one name calling lol

Thread Information