Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rashard Mendenhall=Tim Worley

Bookmark and Share
    Starter
    My Mood
    Cool

Rashard Mendenhall=Tim Worley

Just another first round bust of a running back.Anyone remember Tim Worley out of Georgia? Our first round pick in 1989? Another fumbler and wasted first round pick. Mendenhall is hurt all the time, he can't hit the holes, and dances. He has the nerve to call out steelers fans after being pissed because we lost to a ****** team? Probably to cover his own *** too.Two fumbles yesterday. When your qb is out, you need your running game to step it up (aka franco and Rocky 1976).

I wish the Steelers would send his bin ladin loving *** packing and take Wallace with him.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

jesus.....this again?

dude had a rough game after having a rough 10 months of rehab, lets let that wipe away everything hes done since he was drafted

Rashard Mendenhall=Tim Worley

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    jesus.....this again?

dude had a rough game after having a rough 10 months of rehab, lets let that wipe away everything hes done since he was drafted
    I'll go with this too. But I still don't buy your support of Wallace. 99.9% of what you're selling I will, sorry!

My Mood
    Addicted
    I wouldn't go as far as to say he's a bust but I will say I will not be crying myself to sleep if we don't keep him after this season.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    I wouldn't go as far as to say he's a bust but I will say I will not be crying myself to sleep if we don't keep him after this season.
    Agreed.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Re: Rashard Mendenhall=Tim Worley

Common Train, and this dude hasn't exactly been stellar his entire career. It's not like he's been the second coming of Franco or something. He's a decent back but nothing over the top amazing. If he goes he goes.

I do remember Whorley, man that dude was an epic bust LOL.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    worley sucked.. he had straight line speed... thats it. mendy is TONS better yeah he occasionally dances and does his obligitory spin move but he is a very solid running back.....worley NEVER had a 1000 yd season he had 1700 yds and 8 tds FOR A CAREER!
    mendy has3400 yds and 29 td's not bad for a 25 yr old rb who can play for another 7 yrs
    Oakland, Where Careers Go To Die!!!!!

http://myxilplik.mybrute.com

http://tironne.mybrute.com

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    Common Train, and this dude hasn't exactly been stellar his entire career. It's not like he's been the second coming of Franco or something. He's a decent back but nothing over the top amazing. If he goes he goes.

I do remember Whorley, man that dude was an epic bust LOL.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2
    he has more TDs in 3 years than willie parker had in 6, he matched jerome bettis in career season high TDs at 13 in 2010. he did this with an abortion of an oline and an OC who was even worse.

he tore up his knee but im more inclined to say how he looked against the eagles is a better representation of how he actually is than his game against the browns. he was fast, decisive, and showed power when he ran and caught the ball out of the backfield...thats what haley bring out of him, the dude had a rough games but peoples memories are way to short

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    he has more TDs in 3 years than willie parker had in 6, he matched jerome bettis in career season high TDs at 13 in 2010. he did this with an abortion of an oline and an OC who was even worse.

he tore up his knee but im more inclined to say how he looked against the eagles is a better representation of how he actually is than his game against the browns. he was fast, decisive, and showed power when he ran and caught the ball out of the backfield...thats what haley bring out of him, the dude had a rough games but peoples memories are way to short
    This. Exactly.

When is Tomlin gonna pick a RB? Instead of doing this benching technique...blame Tomlin for the way he handled things not Mendy.
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Thread Information