Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Steelers have no chance to beat the Ravens next week if Batch is the QB...

Bookmark and Share
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Tomlin needs to be benched.

If Tomlin wanted to bench someone, it should have been Wallace because of his lackadaisical attitude he's had for the last month.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

My Mood
    Sunshine

Re: The Steelers have no chance to beat the Ravens next week if Batch is the QB...

I hate to say it but Batch won't last more than 2 series against the Ravens.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Tomlin needs to be benched.

If Tomlin wanted to bench someone, it should have been Wallace because of his lackadaisical attitude he's had for the last month.
    Wallace is sulking because he is not getting the ball, and his value continues to plummet with each game of 1 or 2 catches. He is a good WR, but to be elite, he must demonstrate he can beat the double team and be a leader with his attitude and performance.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Wallace beat a double team??? Wallace would rather complain about the double team beat it. hahahah
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

bump

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where
    It shouldn't have happened but it did. I am happy and humbled at the same time. Just goes to show what the hell do I know. Baltimore really sucked which was a good thing. MT pulled off some time management at the end that really worked. There were mistakes all over the place but, the real good players tried and won with there effort. Way to go. Crawling back under my rock.

And their fans.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by terrible.towel43 View Post
    bump

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by RIVERS OF STEEL View Post
    It shouldn't have happened but it did. I am happy and humbled at the same time. Just goes to show what the hell do I know. Baltimore really sucked which was a good thing. MT pulled off some time management at the end that really worked. There were mistakes all over the place but, the real good players tried and won with there effort. Way to go. Crawling back under my rock.
    I, for one, appreciate that. It takes character to admit you were wrong. We need about 100 more posters to do the same thing.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Yea I was wrong for thinking Batch was done.....But how can anybody blame me for thinking that?....Charlie is 38 years old and won't play forever......But if you don't think the Steelers do need a younger QB to groom on the roster you're also wrong.......Keep Lefty or Batch for the experienced backup but not both......

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Yea I was wrong for thinking Batch was done.....But how can anybody blame me for thinking that?....Charlie is 38 years old and won't play forever......But if you don't think the Steelers do need a younger QB to groom on the roster you're also wrong.......Keep Lefty or Batch for the experienced backup but not both......
    I agree 100% with this. I will admit I was wrong about Batch, I completely thought he would **** the bed and after he missed that throw to Wallace before half, I was thinking "here we go again" and assumed Batch would **** the game away. He proved me wrong and played outstanding after that.. But I agree, we definitely need a younger QB on the roster, we can't carry around two old backup's, especially when one of them is as injury prone as Leftwich is.

I think we should draft a QB somewhere in the draft, re-sign Batch if he wants to continue playing and let Leftwich go.

Thread Information