Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Steelers have no chance to beat the Ravens next week if Batch is the QB...

Bookmark and Share
    Batch proved he sucks and is old. next up please......

Charlie Batch wasn't the proplems yesterday: six fumbles by RB and a WR how NEVER fights for the ball, when under thrown, and can only sometimes catch a slant pattern are your major issues.

Injuries to your both of your right tackles and having to resuffle your OL are your problems to come:

BTW #68 didn't play that bad

If they get to 8-8 they will be the 6th seed. All they need is 2 more games probably. Wouldnt hurt to win 9 or possibly 10, possibly that it

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Sorry but without Ben, we have no shot at beating the Ravens in Baltimore. We had our chance in Pittsburgh and we blew it.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

charlie was such a disappointment, ive never seen him so painfully below serviceable...he was just throwin ducks all game long

My Mood
    Addicted
    The Steelers have no chance to beat a D3 NCAA team if batch is the QB.

1. Batch is old and needs to go...I blame the coaches in this one

2. What is up with Tomlin? He clearly didn't know how to pick a RB. So should we take a receiver out if he fumbles now? Should we yank the QB if he throws an int?

Pick a RUNNIG BACK ALREADY Tomlin !!!
    "HAIL TO PITT"

My Mood
    Frustrated
    If Batch starts this week then I don't have much confidence in us winning that game either. After what he showed everyone sunday, I don't see how hes going to improve against a better defense in a tougher enviornment. Batch is a great guy to have on the sideline to coach young guys but hes physically not able to perform at the level we need him. I questioned the Steelers for keeping him on the active roster when we had other options. The only hope we have on sunday if Batch starts is that the running backs somehow get something going without fumbling on every drive and the defense forces some turnovers. The way this season has gone, I have no clue what to expect.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Tomlin is really taking hits this year in my book.

There is no excuse for the back-up QB's to be this bad. And since he sees them in practice and we don't, he should have known they were this bad. Yet, he didn't do anything (and hasn't in three seasons) to upgrade the position. And they let go of the Ohio State QB (Smith) to keep these two stiffs?? This is Tomlin's greatest misstep to date. And it's a big one.

Next, the O-line. Why is our O-lineman constantly hurt and out of shape? This is Tomlin's other great misstep. It should have dawned on Tomlin before this season that maybe they need a new O-line coach. And then Tomlin has to have the nuts to fire the current one and bring in a new one. I want to see some real leadership and actual accountability from Tomlin.

Tomlin needs to take care of the little detail issues. Because to me, he seems to act like more of a care taker then a coach.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Batch threw three INT's and a bunch of crap passes.. He should have been out on the sidelines....

Dwyer and Mendy on the sidelines is just wrong... Tomlin taking players away from Haley is just bad all around during a game..

I cant believe Haley was doing the benching..

Thread Information