Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Help Wanted: Serviceable Back-up QB

Bookmark and Share
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Charlie can stay...as a classroom teacher for the rostered QB's! But other then that, I don't want Charlie on the roster.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

I do think it is over with as far as Leftwich goes, I hate it because he 's a good guy and a good football player. I mean what good is a backup quarterback if he's always hurt. I don't think we have any choice but to keep Batch. When he got the reps he needed he came out and beat the Ravens. Bottom line is we need a younger decent guy at backup , he won't have to do much just don't turn the ball over and we're in every game. I mean even this year we donated just about every game we lost this year. We could of easily had a superbowl team this year. Think about it... Titan game (missed pick by Ike and Kennan Lewis either probably wins the game for us) Raiders (all Brown had to do was fall to the ground and we would've been able to close out that game. Baltimore (Fumbled the ball 3 times in 25 yards or less away from their endzone and we still had chances to win that game. I could name a few more but any one of these games would have put us in the playoffs. I just feel like we're not that far away these young guys just need to learn how to finish business. The light turned on for a few of them toward the end of the year.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

Banned
    The problem is...............WE NEED A QB WHO DROPS BACK - AND LOOKS AT TARGETS- INSTEAD OF THE PASS RUSH.!!!

Banned
    The problem is...............WE NEED A QB WHO DROPS BACK - AND LOOKS AT TARGETS- INSTEAD OF THE PASS RUSH.!!!

Thread Information