Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Pussy Suggs beating on his wife

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #1
    Veteran scudmissile29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Deep in Flacco's wife
    Posts
    2,154
    My Mood
    Addicted

    Pussy Suggs beating on his wife

    News sources out there can't be bothered to look because my hands are sticky from eating crips.

    anyway.

    Had to hand over guns due to him beating up his wife.

    Nice Suggs, who beats up a woman, *******.

    Typical Ratbird.

    A good ratbird is a dead ratbird imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

  2. #2
    Rookie Free Agent
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    107
    Must have been inspired by Harrison.

  3. #3
    Starter SnakeEyes43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    South Bend, IN
    Posts
    1,320
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyno View Post
    Must have been inspired by Harrison.
    or Cedrick Wilson.
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

  4. #4
    Rookie Free Agent penguins&steelers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    South Indiana
    Posts
    39
    My Mood
    Sick
    OK, I'm not OK with him beating her, and remember it's still alleged. But him having to give up his guns for this is whats wrong with America. Did he use his guns on her? Did he threaten to shoot her? Guns are an inanimate object. They don't kill people. He has never murdered anyone, why should he have to give up his guns?

  5. #5
    Veteran steelchamp204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3,758
    Quote Originally Posted by penguins&steelers View Post
    OK, I'm not OK with him beating her, and remember it's still alleged. But him having to give up his guns for this is whats wrong with America. Did he use his guns on her? Did he threaten to shoot her? Guns are an inanimate object. They don't kill people. He has never murdered anyone, why should he have to give up his guns?
    Guns kill people, People with guns kill people. Guns are part of the problem when people get shot. No matter what there is always going to be violence. We will be Canada here in a few year with the gun control policy they have.

  6. #6
    Head Coach LatrobePA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES
    Posts
    12,127

    Pussy Suggs beating on his wife

    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    Guns kill people, People with guns kill people. Guns are part of the problem when people get shot. No matter what there is always going to be violence. We will be Canada here in a few year with the gun control policy they have.
    My tongue is bleeding I'm biting it so hard! So a gun laying on my desk all by itself just laying there with out a finger on the trigger will kill someone?? You're fn nuts bro! That's all I'm saying on this topic!!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

  7. #7
    Rookie Free Agent penguins&steelers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    South Indiana
    Posts
    39
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    Guns kill people, People with guns kill people. Guns are part of the problem when people get shot. No matter what there is always going to be violence. We will be Canada here in a few year with the gun control policy they have.

  8. #8
    Veteran steelchamp204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3,758
    Man, I did a good job on that one. 10/10 for the troll game

  9. #9
    Draft Pick
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    361
    In related news, Ray Lewis was forced to turn over his complete Cutlery set for the safety of his wife.

  10. #10
    Head Coach LatrobePA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES
    Posts
    12,127

    Pussy Suggs beating on his wife

    Quote Originally Posted by chisteeler View Post
    In related news, Ray Lewis was forced to turn over his complete Cutlery set for the safety of his wife.
    You mean his life partner??
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Keys to the game for beating the Titans
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-08-2011, 04:13 PM
  2. Keys to beating the Texans
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 03:28 PM
  3. Do you ever get sick of beating the Browns?
    By Clevelandsux in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-14-2008, 12:19 PM
  4. stop beating yourself up!
    By Captcoolhand in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-06-2006, 05:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •