Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: who would you pick? hoyer or kafka?

Bookmark and Share
    I haven't seen enough of or know enough about either one of them to have any kind of decent opinion. I saw Kafka when he played in the pre-season in Pittsburgh last year (I think), but I don't remember much about it except I believe he threw a couple of TD passes. Like it's been said on here, I hope it doesn't become an issue as to who we choose.

Rookie Free Agent
    We already have the issue that both of our backup qbs are fragile and easily injured.This is an old issue and no solutions have been forthcoming until (possibly) now with the pickup of Hoyer. I am hoping that this new blood will usher in a new era of having a quality backup on the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by lancer89074 View Post
    We already have the issue that both of our backup qbs are fragile and easily injured.This is an old issue and no solutions have been forthcoming until (possibly) now with the pickup of Hoyer. I am hoping that this new blood will usher in a new era of having a quality backup on the bench.
    Very old issue, no pun intended.

Lefty got hurt rolling in the grass less then 3 minutes into the game,will Batch fare any better?? If he doesn't then Hoyer is going to be needed real fast. Just hope this guy can get a decent grasp of the offense in 4 days...

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

McNabb is available and is twiddling his thumbs...

My Mood
    Addicted
    I can't even think about any other QB. I'm still fuming about the Leftbitch debacle. I'm hating Tomlin for continuing to play this fool when he was ineffective and disregarding what looked like an injury. Also, I'm pissed at Leftbitch for being selfish and putting himself before the team knowing damn well that he was hurt too badly to be effective.
    Last edited by SuperSteelers; 11-20-2012 at 11:00 PM.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by acero View Post
    ooopppss i think we have a pats fan here !!!
    I hate the Pats and Marsha Brady but there is no denying the fact he is a great QB.

Quote Originally Posted by lancer89074 View Post

If Hoyer sticks and learns the offense it would not surprise me if he beats out Leftwich. Then spend a late draft pick on a 3rd QB or something like that. I am expecting Batch to retire... then again I was expecting that like 5 years ago

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by McNabbulous5 View Post
    If Hoyer sticks and learns the offense it would not surprise me if he beats out Leftwich. Then spend a late draft pick on a 3rd QB or something like that. I am expecting Batch to retire... then again I was expecting that like 5 years ago
    I'm pretty sure Batch was only in it for the pay check and is not prepared to play. He probably thought he would never see the field much with Ben at the helm. I put money on it he will look rusty come Sunday and play like ****.

Thread Information