Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Ray Rice disrespects the terrible towel...

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenous Rex View Post
    Lol. I love u chumps that love to hide behind weak *** comments like this. Yeah, your offense looked real hot vs KC w Ben back there. Was Ben playing the two games last year?
    These games r always close regardless of who is quarterback. But keeping living in your land of delusion,
    I love trolls who come to there rivals talk forums and try to get **** started. Please go back to that hole in the ground you came from. Or just go back to the baltimoresun talk forums please. The Ravens are good, but like I said before. Flacco will never win a superbowl unless it is played at MT bank stadium.

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by steelers4life66 View Post
    Your starting QB was out played by a 3rd string at best QB. You and I and everyone else (even if they don't want to admit it) knows if Ben was playing it was a win for us. Hopfully Bens back for the next game. Then it can be settled.
    Was he? Funny. He won the game, did he not? It's such a shame you look to stats to tell the story. I'd think with your own history and how many of your biggest wins have come, you'd know better. Joe Flacco completely outplayed Tom Brady in the AFC Championship game last year. Where did that get him?

You do realize the Ravens have and seemingly ALWAYS WILL play to the score of the game, AND the opponent. How many risks did Flacco take? Not many. You know why? because our special teams got a lead and with Leftwich at quarterback, the last thing we were going to do, is let your DEFENSE win the game. Better safe than sorry on every play. How many games in this rivalry has your defense won for you, more so than Ben?

Come on man, have some more respect for the game than to make ignorant comments like that. It's all about the final score. I do love the excuses though. And I whole heartedly agree, i HOPE AND PRAY Ben is back for next week. I'll take another win (and the excuses that go with it if he's not playing)- but I guess that's the only way a win COUNTS vs you guys... as if we weren't playing without many injured starters as well. (cue the let's compare injuries report...)

I enjoy this rivalry- and the heated exchanges between fans, but the disrespect based on biased and ignorant opinions really irks me. And there is just as much, if not more on my Ravens site.

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    I love trolls who come to there rivals talk forums and try to get **** started. Please go back to that hole in the ground you came from. Or just go back to the baltimoresun talk forums please. The Ravens are good, but like I said before. Flacco will never win a superbowl unless it is played at MT bank stadium.
    If only there was a way to get a response when they do win. I'm sure you wet your pants when Lee Evans dropped that ball in the AFC Championship game. Enjoy your blanket response while it lasts.

Was he? Funny. He won the game, did he not? It's such a shame you look to stats to tell the story. I'd think with your own history and how many of your biggest wins have come, you'd know better. Joe Flacco completely outplayed Tom Brady in the AFC Championship game last year. Where did that get him?

You do realize the Ravens have and seemingly ALWAYS WILL play to the score of the game, AND the opponent. How many risks did Flacco take? Not many. You know why? because our special teams got a lead and with Leftwich at quarterback, the last thing we were going to do, is let your DEFENSE win the game. Better safe than sorry on every play. How many games in this rivalry has your defense won for you, more so than Ben?

Come on man, have some more respect for the game than to make ignorant comments like that. It's all about the final score. I do love the excuses though. And I whole heartedly agree, i HOPE AND PRAY Ben is back for next week. I'll take another win (and the excuses that go with it if he's not playing)- but I guess that's the only way a win COUNTS vs you guys... as if we weren't playing without many injured starters as well. (cue the let's compare injuries report...)

I enjoy this rivalry- and the heated exchanges between fans, but the disrespect based on biased and ignorant opinions really irks me. And there is just as much, if not more on my Ravens site.
    Yea, I guees that's why Rice had 20 carries for 40 yards You do realize you are on a Steelers talk forums? Fans are always biased. To say Steelers fans are ignorant, whatnot. I have seen plenty of posts on the bmoresun talk forums that revolve around the Steelers when its not even Steelers/Ravens week. Please, like I said. Go back to your forums or dont come here to cry when we rip your team. Like I said earlier this week. Hats off to the Ravens for the win, we werent prepared. Both teams played great and Im glad the Steelers defense played fantastic and played with heart. To say that if Ben played wouldnt have had any affect on this game is rediculous. Please take off the purple shades.

My Mood
    Addicted
    @Ravenous Rex, isn't it time to crawl back into that shithole sewer you call home with all the other rat's fans?

2nd String
    Flacco did not win that game. Lefty lost it. Enough said. I could have predicted that. You do not need to visit an opposing team's forum to opine the mediocre qualities of your "elite" quarterback.

Oh yeah, I don't car RR disrespects a Terrible Towel. Who cares.

Last edited by Speeed; 11-24-2012 at 07:31 PM.

Warren, OH. It's about a hour & 45 minutes NW from the Burgh.
    Ravens defense isn't scaring anyone, the only reason why they looked halfway decent was because they were playing against Bubba Gump who broke his ribs after tripping on his own two feet in the end zone. Not to mention, no Antonio. If Ben was in there, it would have been a 10 point Steeler victory. The Rats have lucked out to get Pittsburgh with one hand tied behind their back. Their fans should be counting their lucky stars, not talking ****, which is all good until someone rips that horseshoe out of their ***.

The reason Ray apologized is he knows he got beat up pretty good last sunday and in another week it's round two with an even more pissed off Steelers D.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

My Mood
    Addicted

"I’m sure if we win, I’ll have nothing to do with why we won according to you guys. It is what it is. "

Thread Information