Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ray Rice disrespects the terrible towel...

Bookmark and Share

Ray Rice disrespects the terrible towel...

Simple solution to this problem: beat them! Problem solved!!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    The Ravens are just very lucky right now. But when that luck expires, we will put them in their customary position of being bent over the headboard.

But I'm starting to seriously contemplate a head coaching change. Tomlin isn't the leader he needs to be.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

My Social Networks

Follow Steveo On Twitter Add Steveo on Facebook
    It's funny they squeak out a win, Ray Rice is completely ineffectual, and yet he still wants to talk trash. God I hate the Ratbirds even more now.

Waterboy
    First off let me say I am a Ravens fan. I have read this website for some time now to get real insight on the Steelers. I respect your team, but these tangents you guys go on some time over the most simple "slight" is ridicules. Rice did not disrespect your terrible towel. He didn't bring his own to the game. He picked one up that was disrespected by being thrown at him by a fan and "the shame of it" used it as a towel. Go figure. And Steveo, Rice had more yards from scrimage (40 rushing, 53 receiving)than any of your backs ( Dwyer 55 rushing, 26 receiving), so if he was Ineffectual what does that say for your backfield?

You guys are better than this.

Originally from Armstrong County, now, just south of Stainville
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachintosh66 View Post
    non story... this dissing the towel stuff is getting as played out as Renegade
    Nah......both are very strong traditions and traditions are meant to be protected.

Ravens fan: damage is done, you cannot reverse the curse by coming out here pleading with us Steeler fans. lol

F off doucher you fn clowns won against a mainly back up offense and barely survived!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Originally from Armstrong County, now, just south of Stainville
    Quote Originally Posted by QuitWhining View Post
    First off let me say I am a Ravens fan. I have read this website for some time now to get real insight on the Steelers. I respect your team, but these tangents you guys go on some time over the most simple "slight" is ridicules. Rice did not disrespect your terrible towel. He didn't bring his own to the game. He picked one up that was disrespected by being thrown at him by a fan and "the shame of it" used it as a towel. Go figure. And Steveo, Rice had more yards from scrimage (40 rushing, 53 receiving)than any of your backs ( Dwyer 55 rushing, 26 receiving), so if he was Ineffectual what does that say for your backfield?

A. The brick must have gone a different direction.

B. Dwyer isn't a household name (maybe he will be) Rice is. Your offense was pathetic, they scored 3 points!

C. C'Mon man!

Waterboy
    Stone, You may be correct in saying Dwyer may end up being a household name. I like his running style and am not looking forward to watching him continue to improve.

Latrobe, No pleading here to reverse any JOKE curse. Was simply stating that as a collective this terrible towel DISS is hilarious.
    And Your team couldn't move the ball against a defense that is a shadow of itself. Both our teams are walking mash units.

The rants are ridicules (sic) ?? Response to ridicule perhaps. Freud lives.

Stone, You may be correct in saying Dwyer may end up being a household name. I like his running style and am not looking forward to watching him continue to improve.

Latrobe, No pleading here to reverse any JOKE curse. Was simply stating that as a collective this terrible towel DISS is hilarious.
    And Your team couldn't move the ball against a defense that is a shadow of itself. Both our teams are walking mash units.
    Well see... Now by you calling it a JOKE you've taken it on. You better look twice before switching lanes, be careful jerking off too close to the scissors, it's coming for you...
    Last edited by LatrobePA; 11-20-2012 at 02:47 PM.
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Thread Information