Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: John Harbaugh's postgame press conference last night...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    saints-hater

John Harbaugh's postgame press conference last night...

Did anybody here this ******* once again after the game. The first thing he said was congratulations to the Steelers for a great effort and then he was like and congratulations to our team. He pretty much took a cheap shot at the Steelers acting like they had no chance to win because of Ben being out of the lineup with that comment. It was totally insincere in my opinion and it just goes to show how much of an arrogant ******* Harbaugh is. I mean who says that to start off a press conference congratulates the team that loss first?? I just thought it was a cheap shot and it made it sound like the Steelers had no chance to win without Ben. Well Ill tell you something Harbaugh you were damn lucky Ben didnt play because had it not been for that punt return by Jones that saved your *** the Ravens would have lost to a QB who pretty much played with broken ribs and couldnt throw the ball to save his life the entire game.

I really wanna beat these ****ers in 2 weeks in Baltimore and even this division race up. The Steelers need to return the favor to the Ravens in a few weeks. I am praying the Chargers beat them this week and we win in Cleveland and this deficit in the division goes back to 1 game. Hopefully Ben will be back for that 2nd Ravens game next Sunday and we can return the favor to these *******s especially Harbaugh. The Steelers were the last team to beat the Ravens at home in December of 2010 and it's time to end that 16 game win streak and beat these ****ers on their own field and get some payback for last night and the last 2 years.

Veteran
    My Mood
    Angry
    both harbaughs are jackasses
    Cleveland Browns suck!

I really dislike this guy. I thought I hated Belicheat, but that was nothing compared to the animosity I feel towards John Harbaugh.
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

My Mood
    saints-hater
    I agree man I cant stand the guy. The Steelers really need to stick it to this ****er in a few weeks and beat them on their own field where they are starting to think they are invincible. If you beat them and end that winning streak they have going at home with both Mannings coming in a few weeks later it will give Harbaugh and that whole team something to think about. I wanna beat these ****ers on their own field and stick it up Harbaugh's pompous arrogant ***...

Come on did u expect anything different coming out of this piece of shits mouthThat all I saw was **** just falling out of his mouth while he was talking.Instead he should of said was "Well boys we pulled another mother Fu*king horse shoe out of our asses AGAIN" FU*K. I think the appropriate thing to do here is take Ben's rib out and stab him with it right in the heart,Fu*king dirt bag
    Last edited by North Steel; 11-19-2012 at 09:27 PM.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Stick it to Tomlin. Harbaugh did what was needed for his team to win.

My Mood
    Frustrated

John Harbaugh's postgame press conference last night...

This is why I despise everything about the Ravens organization.....no class. It would make me so happy for us to go in to their house and show them who the king of this division really is.

It would help having Ben back but it doesn't sound like he'll be back for it but you never know with Ben.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk app

Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    I agree man I cant stand the guy. The Steelers really need to stick it to this ****er in a few weeks and beat them on their own field where they are starting to think they are invincible. If you beat them and end that winning streak they have going at home with both Mannings coming in a few weeks later it will give Harbaugh and that whole team something to think about. I wanna beat these ****ers on their own field and stick it up Harbaugh's pompous arrogant ***...
    I dislike Harbough ss much as you do and YES I heard him congratulate the Steelers first, but I thought at the time he just wanted toneecognize we played a great game.

I think Tomlin has to get the blame hre for his lack of coaching...
    "HAIL TO PITT"

This guy has always rubbed me the wrong way. He is a total piece of crap and an arrogant tool. But whatever, he and his band of merry men can celebrate beating us without our starting QB all they want as its the closest thing they will ever get to what it feels like to win a Super Bowl.
    Proud fan of Dale Earnhardt Jr., Pittsburgh Steelers, Duke Bluedevils, and San Antonio Spurs.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACKandGOLD View Post
    This is why I despise everything about the Ravens organization.....no class. It would make me so happy for us to go in to their house and show them who the king of this division really is.

It would help having Ben back but it doesn't sound like he'll be back for it but you never know with Ben.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk app
    I hate the Harbaugh boys. They are going to get theirs. Their both turds.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Thread Information