Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gotta root for a Chargers win over Ravens on Sunday now...

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    I'm a huge Adams fan but I agree he was awful Sunday night. On the bright side he'll learn...
    I like him as well and he has gotten better, but just saying he is not the strongest pass blocker at this time.

My Mood
    colts-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison92 View Post
    Facing Cleveland's defense will be much like facing the Ravens with one exception - The Brown defense commits way more penalties. Keep special teams in check, limit Batch's attempts to <25, and just run the friggin ball. We are simply buying time here; style points don't matter. A 3-0 win is still a win in my book and it keeps the Steelers right in the thick of things.
    I agree with you. Weeden has improved a great deal throughout the year but he can be a turnover machine at times and always seems to make key mistakes or throw a bad INT at just the right time for the other team. I think this is going to be the week that the Steelers defense finally creates a bunch of big difference making turnovers in this game that ultimately will end up being the difference in the game. Like you said it doesnt matter if the Steelers win 3-0 or 59-0 just get the hell out of Cleveland with a W and improve your record to 7-4 and improve your playoff chances. Then, hopefully at 4 the Ravens lose to the Chargers and the Steelers are right back within 1 game of the Ravens for the division lead going into that 2nd meeting in Baltimore next weekend where hopefully Ben Roethlisberger will be ready to make his return...

Troy, you mention turnovers, one thiing our DB's need to do a better job of is actually hang onto the ball. Too many times they have a pass hit them in the hands or facemask, etc. and it falls to the ground. Can't happen anymore. Not fair to say, but it is what it is, it's up to the defense to win the next couple games until Ben gets back. Pick 6 or a Rainey TD on a return - we need some non-offensive generated TD's.

Thread Information