Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Dwyer > Mendenhall

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Mendy was fumbling all day. they even tried to put him back in and he fumbled again but the one of our linemen fell on it.

And Big T, Mendy fumbled away a superbowl victory too. Remember that? I've seen enough of Mendanhall. Oh..and by the way, even though Dwyer fumbled, he still out rushed Mendy..again.

You can have Mendy. I can't wait until his gone. He's done nothing but fumble at the most in opportune times or not shown up in our biggest games.
    LOL Really? Dwyer is the better back based on a 19 yard (to put it clearly, he ran like a bi+ch) and one fumble effort? That is some thin gruel...

A case could be made that Dwyer is the better back. Unfortunately, you never make it, instead just repeating the most ridiculous "logic" ever to be posted on an internet message board.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

My Mood
    Pissedoff
    Well,with what we have I would give Dwyer most of the load from here on out.
    It was just a really bad game by all backs today,the ball was not our friend,LOL.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by teeceemadison View Post
    dwyer's fumble didnt turn into points.....big difference.
    And Dwyer did what to prevent that? It is pure dumb luck and has nothing to do with who is the better back.

The entire offense sucked today. To use this performance to merely boost up the players some are invested in (Dwyer) or to tear down one some do not like (Batch, Mendy) is just tiresome. Is Rainey on the sh!+ list too? He fumbled twice as well.

I fail to see how anyone with an unbiased view can say Dwyer (19 yards and a fumble) looked better than any of the other backs or that Batch is the reason we lost the game (he contributed to it, for sure).
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    they all sucked today.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

My Mood
    Mellow
    not to mention the o-line was pathetic today...injuries were a cause...

the play calling wasn't totally awful, but could have been better.

the entire team (offense) sucked *** today!!!!
    "Today, I'm officially retiring a Pittsburgh Steeler. And as much as I will miss football, my teammates, coaches and everything about the game, I don't want to play it in any other uniform. The black and gold runs deep in me, and I will remain a Steeler for life."--Hines Ward

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Agreed, they all sucked. To those who want to use this game to boost up a RB as the #1 guy, then you have to go with Will Johnson as the starter next week. One catch for 13 yards and he blocks. It is pathetic, but THAT is the best performance of any of our backs today.

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    i havent seen this awful of a performance by a steelers team in a longtime.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevelandsux View Post
    i havent seen this awful of a performance by a steelers team in a longtime.
    The one that I remember that was probably worse (but not by much) was here.

I will never forget the Texans having 47 yards TOTAL OFFENSE and beating us 24-6.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    No doubt all the runningbacks stunk today. But Mendy was the worse. Two fumbles and benched twice in one game. And he got out rushed. Sorry Tarlsqtr....you can try and just throw everybody in the mix if you choose. But Mendy was the worse of them all.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    No doubt all the runningbacks stunk today. But Mendy was the worse. Two fumbles and benched twice in one game. And he got out rushed. Sorry Tarlsqtr....you can try and just throw everybody in the mix if you choose. But Mendy was the worse of them all.
    Whatever. If you want to take solace in the fact that your baby daddy was ever so slightly less sh!++y than Mendy, go ahead. Those 19 yards were so clutch. Other than Will Johnson, they all should have to run back from Cleveland holding a football in each hand.

Thread Information