Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mikey No Show again!

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted

Mike Wallace De-Appreciation Thread

Everyone knows my pure hatred for Mike Wallace, I wish it was him that got hit hard and not Cotchery and that he would be out a few games.

Anyway, Wanting big money? Must put up some big numbers and be one of the most scrutinized of players!

A bullshit no appearance tonight, A BS interference call (imo) **** poor stats.

Remind me? What day does the season end? So I know he's ****ed off?
    Last edited by scudmissile29; 11-21-2012 at 10:48 AM.

Banned
    I've argued since last season that Wallace is in no way shape or form a number one WR. Maybe the Steelers will draft a big sure-handed receiver for Roethlisberger to throw to before he's 40 years or old or dead.

Veteran
    My Mood
    chiefs-hater
    agreed on wallace. has left alot on the field this year.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Wallace not showing up for the biggest game of the year. Hmmm.

Well, the Mike Wallace ballwashers will be here in a minute. three, two, one.........
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Wallace not showing up for the biggest game of the year. Hmmm.

Well, the Mike Wallace ballwashers will be here in a minute. three, two, one.........
    I taped the game and but got home in time to see the 4th quarter. Wallace made no effort on the pass to him late in the game on 3rd down. Wallace is playing "not to get hurt". The sooner he is out of here the better.

Can anyone imagine Hines, Swann, Stallworth, or any of our great WRs of years gone past playing this listless and pansy-like?

Mike - Don't let the door hit ya................

C-town

My Mood
    Addicted
    Well at least we will have a few more weeks left with him.

Give the extension between Sanders and some other player.

My Mood
    Frustrated
    If I had to tell someone who our number one receiver was I would definitely tell them AB. He goes out and gives 110percent and plays with heart. Wallace on the other hand has no heart. He made no effort on that low throw from Leftwich last night and should have been able to get both feet down in the endzone on 3rd and goal. This was the biggest game of the year against our biggest rival and he proved why he doesn't deserve the big money he wants.

Mikey No Show again!

No way anyone should be defending Wallace out here. He absolutely didn't put any extra effort into catching passes last night and IMO his true diva came out.

Seriously people think he's better that AB? lol at that if so.. AB gets open and catches, MW does neither!

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Poor Game Day Management, I have said it over and over and over Tomlin is a Poor Game Day Coach, his decisions are bad......PERIOD.........Buckle up kiddys now your left with Charlie Batch against a pretty decent Browns Defense next week........."Young Money Wallace" is garbage.......bench him.......trade him.....cut him......hell sell him to the Circus....but never let him wear "Black n Gold" again.......

2nd String
    Lol ... this is all I'm saying ... is look at the numbers ... He produces the most on the team... and has ...

He didn't try for the ball ... yeah your right ... but it was an awfully thown ball to a wide open reciever ... Also Leftwhich cannons the ball , he was expecting to be a decent pass and instead Leftwhich rockets the ball into the ground and Mike probably didn't have time to react to the ball since Leftwhich rockets the ball

And playing not to get hurt ... I don't know where you get that from ... He fumbled yes, everybody makes mistakes ... but cause he didn't dive head first, he's playing not to get hurt ... and if he is playing not to get hurt .... GOOD FOR HIM, I'm sorry but HIS MONEY is more important then YOU LIKING HIM ... are YOU going to take care of him if he gets hurt????

I know if your job told you you were going to be laid off , or what not but still needed you to work for a year just to know your most likely gone ... are you going to give 100 % ? ... I know that happened to me, was told I was going to be laid off but they still needed us for like 3 months to get a Big stock, so they wouldn't run out... do you think PPL came in and worked as hard??? ... **** no I/they didn't... why should you??

Thread Information