Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mikey No Show again!

Bookmark and Share
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Where are the Mike Wallace ballwashers?

Come on Big T, where are you? Your usually front and center defending Mike Wallace. I'm anxious to hear how your going to spin last nite's performance by Mr. Wallace.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Quote Originally Posted by cbrunn View Post

I know if your job told you you were going to be laid off , or what not but still needed you to work for a year just to know your most likely gone ... are you going to give 100 % ? ... I know that happened to me, was told I was going to be laid off but they still needed us for like 3 months to get a Big stock, so they wouldn't run out... do you think PPL came in and worked as hard??? ... **** no I/they didn't... why should you??
    I would if I had 31 other companies looking to give me millions of dollars...
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

Mikey No Show again!

MW produced in BA's offense, so far he's been less than impressive in a real system! All I have to say is catch the fn ball and give 100%.... Awwww poor Mikey didn't get his 100mil!

I'll take AB over him any day!

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by cbrunn View Post
    I know if your job told you you were going to be laid off , or what not but still needed you to work for a year just to know your most likely gone ... are you going to give 100 % ? ... I know that happened to me, was told I was going to be laid off but they still needed us for like 3 months to get a Big stock, so they wouldn't run out... do you think PPL came in and worked as hard??? ... **** no I/they didn't... why should you??
    Yes because I'm not lazy like you probably? And if you were clever it would just make an even better reference.

hint hint "not putting effort in on SNF for all teams to see!"

When you don't show up against our most hated rival, I have absolutely NO LOVE OR TOLERANCE FOR YOU ANYMORE!!!

To hell with Mike Wallace. I want him off my team. He does not deserve to where the Black & Gold.

I want to send him to a Siberia like team like we sent Santonio Holmes.

My Mood
    Addicted
    And playing not to get hurt ... I don't know where you get that from ... He fumbled yes, everybody makes mistakes ... but cause he didn't dive head first, he's playing not to get hurt ... and if he is playing not to get hurt .... GOOD FOR HIM, I'm sorry but HIS MONEY is more important then YOU LIKING HIM ... are YOU going to take care of him if he gets hurt????
    People who demand $100m contracts are certainly entitled to NEVER fumble the ball. Out of 745 career receptions for Fitzgerald, just 5 fumbles! And last coming in 2007, 5 years ago!

Mike Wallace, demanding $100m contract. 217 career receptions, 5 fumbles, And last coming last night!

That doesn't scream value for money!

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Can't defend anybody after a performance like that last night....It was terrible.....But the Steelers better be prepared to draft another WR early in the draft with no Mike Wallace......I do have a question for all you wanting Mike Wallace gone.....

Would you really be comfortable heading into next year with AB, Sanders, Cotchery as our top three WR's?.....I sure wouldn't.......For all you ball washing AB he still doesn't find the endzone as a WR...I'm not talking about his return skills.......Five career receiving TD's for AB....WOW

I have always been a fan of Manny Sanders but still I expect more from him and really he hasn't shown he is nothing more then a slot WR at this point.....

Cotchery showed last night why the Jets cut him.........Vets with experience shouldn't have made the pre-snap penalties like he did....Plus Cotchery should have held onto that ball late the game.......True he took a shot but he is supposed to bet that tough WR that makes catches like that......

Back to Wallace after his performance last night yea the Steelers should let him walk if Wallace continues to show a **** poor effort.......But the Steelers better draft a WR early and it better be a WR with some size and speed........Noway you can head into next season with just AB, Sanders, and Cotchery..........

I would be more comfortable with them then Wallace. Because Wallace is a primadonna. And that mentality is an anti-Steeler mentality.

We are the Steelers. Not Mike Wallace and the Steelers. Wallace chose not to show up against the Ravens. I"m sorry but I just can't swallow that. I kinda wanted him to stay but what he did last nite was basically treason to me.

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Truth be told neither Lefty or Batch is worth a crap......and now the Steelers are stuck without a legit Back-up QB......I would trade Wallace for Colt McKoy and a 3rd round pick..........McKoy would be the perfect Steeler Backup......and BR7 would be grooming a young guy not two old Dinosaurs.....

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    I would be more comfortable with them then Wallace. Because Wallace is a primadonna. And that mentality is an anti-Steeler mentality.

We are the Steelers. Not Mike Wallace and the Steelers. Wallace chose not to show up against the Ravens. I"m sorry but I just can't swallow that. I kinda wanted him to stay but what he did last nite was basically treason to me.
    Never said we are Mike Wallace and the Steelers........All I care about is the Steelers winning and having a shot for the Super Bowl while Ben is still in his prime......No Mike Wallace and the WR core takes a big hit period.......But ok I'm fine with no Mike Wallace if the Steelers use their first round pick on a WR.....Going to have to since there is noway this team can head into next year with AB, Sanders, and Cotchery as their top three WR's.............

Thread Information