Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Mikey No Show again!

Bookmark and Share

Mikey No Show again!

Wallace will never be benched but should be! Imagine what the film room mood will be like! lol

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    Hopefully all the Wallace lovers around here can finally start seeing the light with this guy. He's been completely outplayed by Hayden, Flowers, and even the Ravens defense kept him in check. If you're going to call yourself elite then you better start winning those battles.

Don't gimme this underthrown ball crap either; all he has is his go route and the occasional slant pattern. You're down to your 3rd string QB, you can't just take off and expect the ball to be there like Ben does it. You have to be smart enough to realize that you may have to come back and help out; perhaps go up for a jump ball now and then?!

Don't just stand there, look at the sideline and put your hands up like you're not to blame.

I'm so over the self absorbed body language he gives off every week when he doesn't get 10 catches per game. Get overself, STFU and just play like everybody else.

Thank you Blitz!!!!!!!!!

Also, notice now that Blitz has came out and said the same thing I've been saying about Wallace, all the Wallace lovers have mysteriously become deaf/mute!

Solomon Wilcox also came out during the game and said that Antonio Brown is the most complete WR the Steelers have!

I should call out one particular Wallace lover but I"ll leave it alone. Mike Wallace needs to be off this team. I only hope we don't let him walk for nothing. And he can take Mendy with him.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Thank you Blitz!!!!!!!!!

Also, notice now that Blitz has came out and said the same thing I've been saying about Wallace, all the Wallace lovers have mysteriously become deaf/mute!

Solomon Wilcox also came out during the game and said that Antonio Brown is the most complete WR the Steelers have!

I should call out one particular Wallace lover but I"ll leave it alone. Mike Wallace needs to be off this team. I only hope we don't let him walk for nothing. And he can take Mendy with him.
    I wanted Wallace resigned but I also said after the Ravens game there is noway anybody can defend him at this point........But again I'll say it just like I did during the Wallace holdout the Steelers knew he wasn't going to be an easy sign so they should have really traded him if they didn't want to pay him.......The Steelers dropped the ball on the way they handled Mike Wallace.....So again I fault the Steeler brass more then Mike Wallace......A productive player in the past who doesn't have a long term contract isn't going to have the best attitude especially since the Rooney's have handed big contracts to many players (especially on the defense)......I can't defensd the play of Mike Wallace of late but nobody can defend how the Steelers handled the whole Mike Wallace situation......You'll get your wish he won't be resigned at this point.......But WR becomes a huge need again.....Noway the team can go into next season with Brown, Sanders, and Cotchery as their top three WR's.......Brown for certain will be doubled teamed since he will be the only proven WR on the roster.......I'm liking what I'm seeing from Sanders but he still can show more....Cotchery really doesn't offer anything but depth......A nice WR to keep on the roster but I don't want him as the third WR........

My Mood
    Addicted
    He should have been traded in the offseason.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    I wanted Wallace resigned but I also said after the Ravens game there is noway anybody can defend him at this point........But again I'll say it just like I did during the Wallace holdout the Steelers knew he wasn't going to be an easy sign so they should have really traded him if they didn't want to pay him.......The Steelers dropped the ball on the way they handled Mike Wallace.....So again I fault the Steeler brass more then Mike Wallace......A productive player in the past who doesn't have a long term contract isn't going to have the best attitude especially since the Rooney's have handed big contracts to many players (especially on the defense)......I can't defensd the play of Mike Wallace of late but nobody can defend how the Steelers handled the whole Mike Wallace situation......You'll get your wish he won't be resigned at this point.......But WR becomes a huge need again.....Noway the team can go into next season with Brown, Sanders, and Cotchery as their top three WR's.......Brown for certain will be doubled teamed since he will be the only proven WR on the roster.......I'm liking what I'm seeing from Sanders but he still can show more....Cotchery really doesn't offer anything but depth......A nice WR to keep on the roster but I don't want him as the third WR........
    Props dude. You did say the time to move him was during that period. I thought we could have gotten something from the Rams for him before draft day. I'd hate to see him walk and we get nothing for him.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Mikey No Show again!

Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    He should have been traded in the offseason.
    Correct! When he didn't get his contract I knew he'd give less than 100% in fear of being hurt!

yeah wallace has been bad the last two weeks....but batch was horrid underthrowing him by 10 yards, throwing the slant so far behind him that got bobbled and picked and missing him WIDE open on an out on third down in the fourth corner.

ughhhhhh

Thread Information