Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mendenhall not running out of bounds

Bookmark and Share
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    Who just said Mendenhall is the best back we have? I'm too lazy to go to the previous page and quote it but I think last night pretty much proved the exact opposite. Dwyer was on fire and Mendenhall was simmering at best.
    Based on pure talent alone yes Rashard Mendenhall is the best RB on the Steelers roster but talent doesn't always lead to production......Mendenhall played his college ball at Illinois and I live less then an hour from the Illinois border so I watched a ton of Mendenhall when he was in college and he was a BEAST in college......He made big plays running and catching the ball....He sure hasn't been the RB, I thought he would be coming out of college....Which is really disappointing......I said last year that Rashard Mendenhall wouldn't receive contract number 2 from the Steelers and many argued with me.......

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Based on pure talent alone yes Rashard Mendenhall is the best RB on the Steelers roster but talent doesn't always lead to production......Mendenhall played his college ball at Illinois and I live less then an hour from the Illinois border so I watched a ton of Mendenhall when he was in college and he was a BEAST in college......He made big plays running and catching the ball....He sure hasn't been the RB, I thought he would be coming out of college....Which is really disappointing......I said last year that Rashard Mendenhall wouldn't receive contract number 2 from the Steelers and many argued with me.......
    I liked Mendenhall his first season and tried to like him into his second but ugh. I am so sick of him and his running style. He is not a good fit for the Steelers at all. My love for Redman and Dwyer might make me biased but hey, that's the way the cookie crumbles.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    I liked Mendenhall his first season and tried to like him into his second but ugh. I am so sick of him and his running style. He is not a good fit for the Steelers at all. My love for Redman and Dwyer might make me biased but hey, that's the way the cookie crumbles.
    I have been saying for over year that Mendy wouldn't be resigned so I won't be mad if the Steelers let him walk....He hasn't been the RB, I thought he would be......Its a shame since coming out of college he had superstar written all over him.....

2nd String
    This is it ... His running style isn't what the Steelers need ... Mendy would be a good fit in the Zone blocking system like in Houston, where he can use his patience and bouncing around ... Steelers need that pounder like Dywer

Mendenhall not running out of bounds

Twinkle toes pisses me off! Hit the hole and drive, his fancy little tap numbers cost him yardage.

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Twinkle toes pisses me off! Hit the hole and drive, his fancy little tap numbers cost him yardage.
    Haha, I use twinkle toes for Mendy too. And I call Wallace "The Scarecrow".
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

Mendenhall not running out of bounds

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeEyes43 View Post
    Haha, I use twinkle toes for Mendy too. And I call Wallace "The Scarecrow".
    I call Wallace an FN IDIOT!

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastajacob View Post
    Sorry guys, first post...Just wanted to say...HE SUCKS..GET OUT OF BOUNDS YOU FOOL !!! Dude, is he afraid of the Ravens or what? And I'm SICK of his freaking spin move...can he just not take another snap??? PLEASE ???
    We couldn't stop Dwyer, so I for one was ecstatic when he'd come up and wave to the coaches for a breather, forcing them to bring in Mendenhall.

Thread Information