Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Steelers with a win over the Ravens ...

Bookmark and Share
    I think we win 20 - 17 or 17-13. It's funny how everyone notices our injuries but missed the Ravens. Their down to their 3rd and 4th corners with Webb and Jimmy Smith being out. Also the Ravens cannot stop the run, plus Ngata is also banged up. i think we'll run it down their throats and then Byron hit's Wallace over the top.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

My Mood
    panthers-hater
    This situation is a lot like 2005 where Ben got hurt in mid-November I believe missed 3 or 4 games and the Steelers had to keep their heads above water and then they got Ben back in December healthy and went on a roll and won the Super Bowl. I do believe that Ben will be back at some point in mid-December hopefully sooner so it's why this game and next week's game with the Browns is so key to win to get that head to head over the Ravens and get our conference record up to 5-3 and overall record to 8-3. I cannot wait for this game man 12 hours away lets get it on...

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Tomlin View Post
    I think we win 20 - 17 or 17-13. It's funny how everyone notices our injuries but missed the Ravens. Their down to their 3rd and 4th corners with Webb and Jimmy Smith being out. Also the Ravens cannot stop the run, plus Ngata is also banged up. i think we'll run it down their throats and then Byron hit's Wallace over the top.
    Reed is banged up as well, having trouble tackling.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Harbaugh will have 7-8 in the box and they will be shutting down the run and forcing byron to throw. byron has to win this game.. we will see. i hope byron kicks their arses.

If this was last year, I would have no faith in BAs ability to adjust with a different QB. At least we go into this game feeling like they should have game plan based on who is in/out. This needs to be our best game of the year and hopefully the whole team looked within after last week's embarassing showing.

We are such an enigma this year, I hate to think of being down another game.

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    The word is ben will be out 3 weeks. Which means both Ravens games. Need to at least split with the Ravens. And of course handle the Browns. If we can somehow squeak out a win tonight, sure would be nice.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    If Ben's injury heals quickly then I do think Ben might be back for the 2nd Ravens game.....Of course I'm wishful thinking....lol

Rookie Free Agent
    These games are usually close games right to the end with the D's on both sides controlling most of it. If Leftwich keeps the mistakes to a minimum I expect it to be one of those close ones.

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    TBH I think we get slaughtered on Sunday,
    i Kinda do too.....But even if we win, they will own the tie-breaker 'when' we lose at Balt, as they already own the tie breaker with a better conf record most likely if we split and end season with same record....

this thread is a Pipe dream

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by elephantman View Post
    i Kinda do too.....But even if we win, they will own the tie-breaker 'when' we lose at Balt, as they already own the tie breaker with a better conf record most likely if we split and end season with same record....

this thread is a Pipe dream

yes, this whole forum is a pipe dream. lol I've learned to know that.

Thread Information