Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Let the conspiracies begin!

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted

Let the conspiracies begin!

I've recently read around places that Ben is faking/over reacting to the injury and sack he took so Steeler Nation would cool off and think that's why he's out instead of ditching us for a baby

WTF!

Let Ben have the baby on any day I don't care even if it's on Ratbird week.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Just out of curiosity...where have you read this?

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Some were saying that on Twitter after the game too. People act like Ben cares what the fans really think of him in this regard. It's his kid being born, I wouldn't want to miss it either. He's made it clear from the beginning that he wasn't going to miss his kid being born, everybody knows it, so if he misses a game he misses a game..such is life.

@EdBouchette: #Steelers Ben Roethlisberger has a rare rib injury that could kill him by pressing against his aorta. Too big risk. Has to wait until heals

@EdBouchette: #Steelers Roethlisberger said today it's so rare that the last time dr. told him it occurred was with rugby player in 1998

@EdBouchette: #Roethlisberger's rib is partially dislocated and of more concern than the shoulder. Don't look for him to play in awhile. #Steelers

@AdamSchefter: Ben Roethlisberger identified the rare and dangerous rib injury: a dislocated first rib that could have pressed against his aorta.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Ben does tend to be quite the drama king when it comes to injuries at times, though. In this case, probably not.

Originally from Armstrong County, now, just south of Stainville
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    Just out of curiosity...where have you read this?
    One of the voices in his head told him......

Originally from Armstrong County, now, just south of Stainville
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    Some were saying that on Twitter after the game too. People act like Ben cares what the fans really think of him in this regard. It's his kid being born, I wouldn't want to miss it either. He's made it clear from the beginning that he wasn't going to miss his kid being born, everybody knows it, so if he misses a game he misses a game..such is life.
    Reminds me of one of life's favorite moments in my life. In boot camp, a general was addressing us with his version of a motivational speech by telling us that he has three children and he wasn't present for any of their births. He went on to explain that "this" was more important than his first born child's birth and "that" was more important than his second child's birth.......and then some recruit in the back said...."you're an *******"! Needless to say life was a bit crazy for a few minutes

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    I knew it had to be pretty serious for Ben to not even want to come back into the game and then left the stadium for further tests......

My Mood
    Addicted
    my buddy floated this out to me the other day. i have a very hard time believing that ben got sacked and thought to himself, "now's a great time to fake an injury, leave my team in the middle of a close game, go to the hospital to see it even more, just so i have an excuse to see the birth of my first child."

frankly, i'd buy the magic bullet theory before i'd buy the ben is faking theory.
    "Today, I'm officially retiring a Pittsburgh Steeler. And as much as I will miss football, my teammates, coaches and everything about the game, I don't want to play it in any other uniform. The black and gold runs deep in me, and I will remain a Steeler for life."--Hines Ward

My Mood
    Smokin
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh Steel View Post
    my buddy floated this out to me the other day. i have a very hard time believing that ben got sacked and thought to himself, "now's a great time to fake an injury, leave my team in the middle of a close game, go to the hospital to see it even more, just so i have an excuse to see the birth of my first child."

frankly, i'd buy the magic bullet theory before i'd buy the ben is faking theory.
    I agree...plus there is no way that it wouldnt of been leaked by now and all over the news

Thanks for the sig Flea

Thread Information