Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: This game Sunday is going to come down to how well Flacco plays...

Bookmark and Share
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    John Harbaugh today at his conference call had a fit when asked if the Ravens indeed did sign Dixon just so the Steelers couldnt pick him up. What a little bitch Harbaugh is does he ever not **** and moan about something...

I so despise the Harbaugh boys.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

My Mood
    Manic
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    lol no it's not.

If Ben doesn't play no way do we win this game, sorry folks not happening.
    why can't we win the ****** ravens are 27th in the league on defense we are #1 so it's about our defense not there offense if we can score 21 points we win because smith is out ngata is hurting yanda is out osemele is slow oher is over rated ray is retired suggs won't be suggs until next year clearly he came back too soon he has no explosion and upshaw is as fat as ziggy hood they haven't really played anyone one good
    bengals
    eagles
    pats
    browns
    cheifs
    cowboys
    texans
    browns
    raiders
    ok the texans are good and they had no business winning the cowboy game if the cowboys had a decent coach they would be scary good
    the browns twice give me a break yes we lost to the raiders but the refs bailed them out
    if we can manage rice and keep smith from pushing off in the end zone coupled with some pass pro and a decent game from mendy and dwyer we could win easy

My Mood
    Manic
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    I so despise the Harbaugh boys.
    the problem with this is he is on the practice squad so we can sign him

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    lol no it's not.

If Ben doesn't play no way do we win this game, sorry folks not happening.
    we just need flacco to turn the ball over.

If the rats have 3 turnovers or more and we have 0, we could come away with the win.
    Which is it?

Starter
    Yes he did. And he got pissed when asked about it. Made some snarky remark. I said at the beginning of the season that he would do something to get any ounce of advantage. I hate that guy. Living near Baltimore makes it worse. The fans think he is a classy guy. I don't get it. It is obvious to anybody who watches him and listens to him for any length of time he is a$$hole on every level.

Quote Originally Posted by LevonKirkland99 View Post
    He really did this? I didn't hear anything from their sports station this week.....what a looser of a coach. That is so classless...They built their tram to compete and beat the Steelers, yet they get crushed in the playoffs.

My Mood
    Addicted
    I about **** myself when I heard Skip Bayless and Stephen A Smith both picked the steelers in this game

My Mood
    Addicted
    As long as we are not defeated by the zone blocking ,and we get pressure on that wack QB ( which we will ) and make there receivers pay when they catch the ball we will win, Lefty will be much better this week, we owe them, so this is our statement game! we blow the rats out 41-7...

Quote Originally Posted by Ibleedblk&gld View Post
    I about **** myself when I heard Skip Bayless and Stephen A Smith both picked the steelers in this game
    Skip Bayless said Steelers are "mentally toughest" team in the league and Stephen A has a man crush on Mike Tomlin. Skip Bayless refers to Stephen A as the "resident Steeler fan." And they aren't the only ones to pick the Steelers - it's hard for me to believe all the talking heads who say the Steelers can win. I'm hoping but just not sure I can buy into it. They have to come out with a different attitude than on Monday night. Sometimes they do better when they get that "backed into a corner" mentality and come out fighting.

This game is going to be all about how we stop Ray Rice in the middle. So Timmons is going to be key in this game to stopping RR. Flaccid is not the best player on that offense, RR is.
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Banned
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    we just need flacco to turn the ball over.

If the rats have 3 turnovers or more and we have 0, we could come away with the win.
    You said a few hours before that there was no way the Steelers win without Ben. Jeesh.

Thread Information