Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This game Sunday is going to come down to how well Flacco plays...

Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

My Mood
    texans-hater

This game Sunday is going to come down to how well Flacco plays...

I truly believe this right here will be the deciding factor in this game. Which Joe Flacco is going to show up for the Ravens Sunday night?? Is it going to be the Flacco that has played extremely well in Pittsburgh the last 2 regular season games where he has lead them to 2 last second wins in the final seconds,or is it going to be the Joe Flacco that has been terrible on the road this season and the Flacco we have seen choke under pressure numerous times against the Steelers mainly in the playoffs. I think he is the big big ex-factor in this game. If Flacco is on in this game and he plays like he does when the Ravens are at home I think the Ravens chances of winning are really really good. If he shits the bed and he continues to suck on the road like he has done pretty much all season the Ravens wont win no matter if Ben plays or not it's really that simple.

Now let's not fool ourselves here either Byron Leftwich who most likely is going to start in this game is going to have to play well for the Steelers to win and make some plays and not turn the ball over and make key mistakes. This Ravens defense and especially their secondary without Webb can give up a lot of big plays down the field and the Steelers I think even with Leftwich who does like to throw the ball deep need to take their shots down the field in this game and still throw the ball a lot. Leftwich is going to have to be on top of his game Sunday night and put some points on the board. The Ravens defense is not very good and the opportunities to make plays in the passing and running game are going to be there.

I would love to see the Steelers come out in this game and jump on the Ravens right away and take Ray Rice out of this game and make Flacco throw the ball on virtually every down. The key in this game though once again I truly believe will be how well Joe Flacco plays and which Joe Flacco is ultimately going to show up for the Ravens. If good Flacco shows up the Ravens chances are damn good, if bad Flacco shows up the Ravens chances are not very good it pretty much all comes down to that right there...

I can assure you the Ravens would like to start fast in this game. Ray rice is going to be huge for themnin this game. I really think if we can stop Flacco from making throws to Torrey Smith and Pitts, we have a chance. Out defense needs to rattle his cage and pressure him...
    "HAIL TO PITT"

2nd String
    I say if we lose, we lose blitzing and slinging the football. Don't stand around and see what they will do. I say to lose by 35 playing all out is better than losing by 7 playing like pansies.

Quote Originally Posted by Speeed View Post
    I say if we lose, we lose blitzing and slinging the football. Don't stand around and see what they will do. I say to lose by 35 playing all out is better than losing by 7 playing like pansies.
    11 standing on the line ... Flacco will freak..

Ray Rice will run all over Hoods side just like Charles did.

Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    Is that Hoods side?? Or is that Foote's side??

My Mood
    texans-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    I wish I had Ray Rice on my fantasy team this week.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Re: This game Sunday is going to come down to how well Flacco plays...

They are definitely going to try to get Rice going early and take control from the beginning. I agree that much of this game will come down to Flacco but the Steelers will focus on Rice and stopping the run first. If they don't make the Ravens one dimensional it's going to be a long night.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Veteran
    How well Lefty plays will be just as big of a factor as Flacco, if not bigger.

My Mood
    Addicted
    lol no it's not.

If Ben doesn't play no way do we win this game, sorry folks not happening.

Thread Information