Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: IT'S RAVENS WEEK!!!! The official Ratbird Hater thread 2012.

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by RayRayHeyHey View Post
    Didn't realize looks were ever a requirement to win an NFL game. However, if you want to compare Joe and Ben, at least Joe has fur on his face, not inside his mouth like Ben.
    I'd rather not compare Joe to Ben. One isn't a crybaby bitch and the other is.

Flaccid is a cry baby.....Ravens fans know he's not the play maker on that team, Ray rice is.
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Lol and unlike joe the fur in Ben's mouth is from the opposite sex... Okay I'm done, this **** is childish!
    It may be childish, but its funny as hell. This one had me rotflmao from a ravens board:

Cue Pig Ben's 672nd "miraculous recovery." I too expect the sonofabitch dramaqueen to be on the field firing away Sunday night.

Even if Sizzle ripped that fu*king arm off & then beat him to death with it, the goddamned Rooneys probably have a Dr Frankenstein on call to reanimate him in the locker room. I can see the headlines now: ZOMBIEBERGER LEADS STEELERS ON LATE COMEBACK (THAT FALLS JUST SHORT one hopes)...

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Damn Ben..why did he have to go and ruin all the fun of Ravens week by getting hurt! WTF!!!

Waterboy
    ens fa
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    Damn Ben..why did he have to go and ruin all the fun of Ravens week by getting hurt! WTF!!!
    As a Ravens fan I completely agree. Every Ravens fan looks forward to this game all year. Without BB playing, it's like seeing a play missing the lead actor and watching the sub. Fu*king sux. Takes the wind out of the sails of a rivalry. I was going to take my son and daughter to the home game against the Steelers in two weeks. What's the point now unless a healthy Bergermiester is playing.

My Mood
    Smokin
    Quote Originally Posted by RayRayHeyHey View Post
    ens fa

As a Ravens fan I completely agree. Every Ravens fan looks forward to this game all year. Without BB playing, it's like seeing a play missing the lead actor and watching the sub. Fu*king sux. Takes the wind out of the sails of a rivalry. I was going to take my son and daughter to the home game against the Steelers in two weeks. What's the point now unless a healthy Bergermiester is playing.
    this is true...I was excited for this game...now ... not so much

Thanks for the sig Flea

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Neither team is even remotely healthy, so no matter who wins both sides will say "well if so and so were playing". This year it's ridiculous the amount of players down or not 100%. All we can do is hope for a great game and that the backups for the Steelers can step up and be counted on.

My Mood
    broncos-hater
    well peeps. It's been a while since I been here last but I thought I'd add a little something I wrote the other night. hope ya like it.

roses are red and violets are blue joe Flacco the Steelers are coming for you so if your smart you better be aware Lawrence Timmons has that icey glare you'll soon find out the towels will wave and the Steel Curtain will put you in a grave even without the best QB in the league after sunday night you'll be 7-3
    "I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play" - Jack Lambert

"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while." - Jack Lambert.

Warren, OH. It's about a hour & 45 minutes NW from the Burgh.
    The Steelers own the rats when it counts (the playoffs): Steelers are 3-0 against the rats, ('01, '08, '10).
    Harslut can have his golden showers on the sidelines of regular season games. Funny how tight the rat fans hold on to those two regular season wins.
    Though I don't have it, the Steelers own the overall series also. Enough said.

Thread Information