Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Roethlisberger listed as Questionable - UPDATE 11/14: Officially OUT, no timetable for return yet

Bookmark and Share
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    I still don't understand the people that bitch about Ben holding on to the ball too long. If he didn't hold on to the ball as long as he does, we'd still be looking for the "one for the thumb."
    There's a place in between throwing it away and holding on to it until you get sacked. There are many plays where he holds it for 8 or more seconds when he should just throw it away. The result of those is usually a sack or an interception on a poorly thrown/forced ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Nolrog View Post
    There's a place in between throwing it away and holding on to it until you get sacked. There are many plays where he holds it for 8 or more seconds when he should just throw it away. The result of those is usually a sack or an interception on a poorly thrown/forced ball.
    Or the game winning TD in the Super Bowl. I don't know what Ben Roethlsiberger you're watching. It seems like everytime he does it, it results in a TD or big play. We've seen it time and time again. Take the good with the bad. I'll take a sack or an INT occasionally if it means game winning plays and Super Bowls.

Thread Information