Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Please God, make Ben/Charlie well!

Bookmark and Share
    Leftwich will beat the Ravens this Sunday night. I rarely even call for a Steelers win, but I had a vision.

Lefty hasnt gotten reps at all this season, you guys act like he gets as many reps as Ben with the 1st stringers. Holy ****.

NFL News

Free-agent quarterback David Garrard was a preseason favorite to start for the Miami Dolphins. That was before Ryan Tannehill bloomed and a knee injury threw Garrard's comeback attempt off course.

Fox Sports Insider and NFL Network contributor Jay Glazer reported Tuesday that Garrard is healthy and fully rehabbed from summer knee surgery. The veteran passer texted Glazer to say he's prepared to return to the field.

The timing is interesting. Garrard's availability lines up cleanly with a rash of injuries that might sideline up to four starters this weekend and beyond. Alex Smith, Michael Vick, Jay Cutler and Ben Roethlisberger are each dealing with injuries, but that doesn't mean Garrard's phone is about to light up.

Please God, make Ben/Charlie well!

Lefty is damn awful, I just hope the defense or ST's can score this week, that would certainly help!

No Troy so lets hope Clark is a go!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Lefty is damn awful, I just hope the defense or ST's can score this week, that would certainly help!

No Troy so lets hope Clark is a go!
    Its that or Charlie I cant throw the ball more than 15 yards Batch. He will be fine, Christ, everyone keeps thinking he should play to the level of Ben. Maybe if the run game can get going since it was shut down we wouldnt have to put the ballgame on Lefty's shoulders. Am I correct?

Please God, make Ben/Charlie well!

Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    Its that or Charlie I cant throw the ball more than 15 yards Batch. He will be fine, Christ, everyone keeps thinking he should play to the level of Ben. Maybe if the run game can get going since it was shut down we wouldnt have to put the ballgame on Lefty's shoulders. Am I correct?
    An aggressive defense will feed off of his slow motion. Right, limit him to 15-20 passes and run the ball we stand a chance to hang. No one wants him to be Ben nor should he have to, just manage the game and I feel if the D steps up we will win!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    An aggressive defense will feed off of his slow motion. Right, limit him to 15-20 passes and run the ball we stand a chance to hang. No one wants him to be Ben nor should he have to, just manage the game and I feel if the D steps up we will win!
    Thats all Im saying. Im more worried about the run game than Lefty throwing the ball for us. If the run game doesnt get going and we fall behind and Left has to play catch up, then we are in deep ****. Control the clock. Noone is worried that we couldnt convert a 4th down lastnight or some 3rd downs and shorts with the run game? I havent heard that broughten up yet. No, all anyone wants to talk about is the backup QB. We had more issues than a backup qb lastnight.

Thread Information