Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RAVENS B SLAP THE RAIDERS - SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE TO THE NATION

Bookmark and Share
    Ravens will no doubt come out and run their no huddle. Key here is force them to 3 and out or kill their drives and then DOMINATE t.o.p. and play the Steeler offense.

Ravens might split with the Steelers this season, but they still have to play the Giants, the Skins, and Denver. They have much more difficult road than we do.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Forget that "much more difficult road" stuff. We need to handle our business ourselves. If we can't beat the Ravens, we don't deserve to win the division. Maybe I'm being greedy, but I'm looking for the sweep over the Ravens.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

My Mood
    colts-hater
    I agree the Ravens road as I have mentioned on here time and time again is much much tougher to finish out the season then the Steelers. But like you said if the Steelers dont handle their own business and at the very least beat the Ravens here at home it wont matter. If you can get that game next Sunday here at Heinz Field you would then for the time being control the head to head and own the tiebraker. That will really put Baltimore in pretty much MUST WIN territory when they play the Steelers in Baltimore again in 2 weeks if they beat them here at Heinz Field next Sunday...Put your foot on the Ravens throat starting next Sunday and dont let them off the mat even once single inch...

My Mood
    colts-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison92 View Post
    Ravens will no doubt come out and run their no huddle. Key here is force them to 3 and out or kill their drives and then DOMINATE t.o.p. and play the Steeler offense.

Ravens might split with the Steelers this season, but they still have to play the Giants, the Skins, and Denver. They have much more difficult road than we do.
    Dont forget they still have to go play at San Diego in a few weeks in a game the Chargers are desperately going to need to win,and dont forget they smacked around the Ravens pretty good last December in SD and blew them out so that game is not going to be a walk in the park for the Ravens either. Not to mention they still have to go play at Cincy the last week of the season and they always play the Ravens tough in Cincy. So I agree the Ravens schedule is much much tougher then the Steelers to finish out it's not even close...That is why it is so so important to win that game next Sunday at home and get the upper hand and put tremendous pressure on the Ravens to win all of those tough games they have coming up including 1 more with the Steelers in Baltimore in 2 weeks...

I agree, Steelers just need to handle their business and everything will fall into place. And that starts tonight. . .

Veteran
    This is the same team that almost lost to the Browns last week. The fact that they beat up on one of the worst teams in the league is really meaningless. Although, they did stop them to pieces and didn't let them hang around and come back and win . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Speeed View Post
    Don't disrespect that win. The Ravens almost scored in every way possible; running, passing, kick return. Just because you don't like the Ravens does not mean they have not earned their first place standing. Sure, they have been lucky, but today was impressive.

Don't be gettin' all smarmy. The Ravens could roll into Heinz and win. To think otherwise is just being a fanboy.

But - I think our team is better. Carson Palmer's stats matched those of Flacco. Take away the turnovers, and the kick return, the game then is closer. regardless, the Ravens won. Convincingly. The Steelers need to kick their teeth in next Sunday and put Ravens back to AFC reality.
    The Ravens win was impressive but the Raiders just melted away in all phases of the game...The Steelers will have to prove that they are the better team. Look for a lot of throws to Tory Smith from Flacco...
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Thread Information