Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RAVENS B SLAP THE RAIDERS - SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE TO THE NATION

Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where

RAVENS B SLAP THE RAIDERS - SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE TO THE NATION

We own your a.. IMO Oakland is the worst team in the NFL What would anyone expect here except such an outcome. Steelers were just starting out back then. Going to be different this time Purple Peter eaters.

And their fans.

Fear the raven...Lol.
    "HAIL TO PITT"

2nd String
    Don't disrespect that win. The Ravens almost scored in every way possible; running, passing, kick return. Just because you don't like the Ravens does not mean they have not earned their first place standing. Sure, they have been lucky, but today was impressive.

Don't be gettin' all smarmy. The Ravens could roll into Heinz and win. To think otherwise is just being a fanboy.

But - I think our team is better. Carson Palmer's stats matched those of Flacco. Take away the turnovers, and the kick return, the game then is closer. regardless, the Ravens won. Convincingly. The Steelers need to kick their teeth in next Sunday and put Ravens back to AFC reality.

My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by RIVERS OF STEEL View Post
    Steelers were just starting out back then.
    so were the raiders. unless they played some extra games in there somewhere i missed.

oh, and the purple people eaters were the D line of the vikings in the 60's and 70's. thats like calling the giants D line the steel curtain. [edit]HAH! i just noticed you said "peter" not "people" lol my bad. one of the problems of being a fast reader.

Quote Originally Posted by Speeed View Post
    Don't disrespect that win. The Ravens almost scored in every way possible; running, passing, kick return. Just because you don't like the Ravens does not mean they have not earned their first place standing. Sure, they have been lucky, but today was impressive.

Don't be gettin' all smarmy. The Ravens could roll into Heinz and win. To think otherwise is just being a fanboy.

But - I think our team is better. Carson Palmer's stats matched those of Flacco. Take away the turnovers, and the kick return, the game then is closer. regardless, the Ravens won. Convincingly. The Steelers need to kick their teeth in next Sunday and put Ravens back to AFC reality.
    excellent post, i couldn't possibly agree more.
    Last edited by Deviouz1; 11-12-2012 at 05:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Speeed View Post

The Ravens win was impressive but the Raiders just melted away in all phases of the game...The Steelers will have to prove that they are the better team. Look for a lot of throws to Tory Smith from Flacco...
    "HAIL TO PITT"

McFadden was missing..

Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    McFadden was missing..
    weird I didn't know he played defence..

RAVENS B SLAP THE RAIDERS - SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE TO THE NATION

F the ravens and their head coach, he's an fn douche bag!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Pissedoff
    LOL,this league is so F'd up. One week you look great and then the next you
    look like dog crap. Hopefully the Rats get all this "scoring" out of their systems
    and then come here and lay a turd.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Anytime you rack up 40+ on a team in the NFL it's a good win. The Batimorons will start talking Super Bowl again I'm sure after this one, you can bet on that.

The fact is the Raiders suck, they are joke of a team and have been for years now. I hate that we lost to them but we gave that damn game away. Such is life.

The Steelers need to win on MNF and then get ready for a war. No matter who is playing and who isn't this is going to be a MONSTER game, clearly the biggest of the week in the NFL.

Thread Information