Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sunday afternoon game talk

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    saints-hater

Good day to root for NFC teams today...

In terms of improving the Steelers chances to at least make the playoffs and for a few games today to help the Steelers chances in terms of getting that number 1 or 2 seed in the AFC. The Chargers who are 4-4 play at Tampa,the Bengals who are 3-5 play the Giants at home,the Broncos who are 5-3 like the Steelers but of course own the head to head tiebraker play at Carolina,the Texans who are 7-1 play at Chicago tonight. Other games that effect the Steelers are the Titans at Miami where you should root for the Titans seeing Tennessee is 3-6 and Miami is 4-4.

We always want the Patriots and Ravens to lose which of course we will root for them to do today and every week. But just keep an eye on all of these NFC teams today playing teams in the AFC that will have something to do with improving the Steelers playoff chances and positioning....Just a little something to do and look forward to today if you are bored with no Steelers game and dont know which games to watch or keep an eye on. Hopefully this will help you out...

My Mood
    Addicted

Sunday afternoon game talk

I'm looking at ESPN and jaworski was asked what has been the problem with eli lately. This idiot says that eli's arm is tired. He said he has watched tapes of last week and eli has not been making the throws because his arm is tired. I guess the steeler's defense has nothing to do with eli making bad throws. Nobody has really given the steelers defense any credit.

Veteran
    My Mood
    Angry
    jaws is just pissed because he played for the wrong pa. team.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

The Steelers defense played great, but Manning did miss a few throws.

Veteran
    My Mood
    Angry
    our secondary was also pounding his receivers too.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Veteran

Giants v. Cincy

Did someone tell the Giants they were playing on Monday night or something? They haven't shown up so far. Two huge plays in the game, and they are trailing Cincy 14-3. Wow.

Veteran
    17-6 at the half.

My Mood
    saints-hater

Ravens and Raiders...

Well this game has pretty much gone the way I and many of us expected with the Raiders pretty much having no chance at all to win in Baltimore. They are down 27-10 at the half. I seriously hope we sweep these ****ers this season and end this Baltimore winning streak at home which will be at 16 games in a row after their win today over the Raiders. The last team to beat the Ravens at home was the Steelers in 2010 on that Sunday night game which essentially won them the division. The Ravens have had a couple of close calls at home this season and are way way overdue to lose at home. The Ravens have a ton of injuries and are just not playing that good period. I think the Steelers if they play the way they have been playing the last month or so really have a chance to sweep the Ravens the next few weeks and end that winning at home for the Ravens which is starting to get on my nerves...

My Mood
    Addicted
    and the way we have been playing?

With the Bengals beating the Giants, the Giants win doesn't look that great.

My Mood
    saints-hater
    The Steelers offense has been playing great the last 3 games they have won and should put up 30 plus points on this Ravens defense as bad as the Ravens have looked on defense the last month or so. Plus, Flacco and this Ravens offense for as great as it has looked today wont look anything like this next week in Pittsburgh seeing that the Ravens and especially Flacco have horrible numbers on the road. Watching the Raiders play today there is no reason what so ever that the Steelers should have lost to them and given up 34 points to them in doing so. The Raiders other two wins this season are against the Jags and Chiefs two of the worst teams in the NFL.

Thread Information