"When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

Veteran
    Norv Turner.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    Mike Shanahan

I know one thing, the Redskins fans are getting wrestless with Shanahan. He's been there what, 3 or 4 years now and they still aren't any better. I know RGIII is the future but that team has ZERO depth at most of the key positions across the board.

If they don't at least have a respectable season he might be out in Washington.

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    I know one thing, the Redskins fans are getting wrestless with Shanahan. He's been there what, 3 or 4 years now and they still aren't any better. I know RGIII is the future but that team has ZERO depth at most of the key positions across the board.

If they don't at least have a respectable season he might be out in Washington.
    Has it been that long now? Holy crap. Well I know he went through Grossman,McNabb and another I believe. Man them years flew by. They just dont build that team right down in Wsh Dc,

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    Has it been that long now? Holy crap. Well I know he went through Grossman,McNabb and another I believe. Man them years flew by. They just dont build that team right down in Wsh Dc,
    There are A LOT of things they don't do right in DC
    "Today, I'm officially retiring a Pittsburgh Steeler. And as much as I will miss football, my teammates, coaches and everything about the game, I don't want to play it in any other uniform. The black and gold runs deep in me, and I will remain a Steeler for life."--Hines Ward

Rookie Free Agent Njsteelersnut's Avatar
    My Mood
    Manic
    Defiantely Andy Reid is up there, he has to be one the worst game day coaches ever, i dont think he knows what an in-game adjustment is.
    There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryNJ View Post
    I wouldn't put Belichick on there. Marvin Lewis? Who ever had him as a good coach? He's lucky to be rated. You can make a case for Rex for sure. My vote goes to Andy Ried. Anyone who loses so many championship games when they are favored goes to the top of the list. Cowher was there until he finally won the SB.
    Reid never had an Elite QB and u cant win without one (mcnabb = good , Vick sucks)

Rex Ryan won 4 playoff games in 3 yrs with Mark Sanchez (as a Rookie nonetheless). His Mouth gets in the way, but the Guy could coach..they have a talent problem and thats before we look at the QB.....He beat us in 2010 and came within 1 Big Ben play from proly playing in SB to a GreenBay team that they held to 9 points the same yr (ya they lost lol but)

Quote Originally Posted by elephantman View Post
    Reid never had an Elite QB and u cant win without one (mcnabb = good , Vick sucks)
    I spent the last 12 years watching him. McNabb wasn't the problem. While maybe not elite he certainly was good enough to win a SB. He had Westbrook in the backfield and passed 75 percent of the time. I agree Vick sucks but Reid brought him on. They have McCoy and still pass crazy. Andy Reid hired and O line coach to be a D coordinator, he never adjust during the game. He's terrible and way over rated.
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

My Social Networks

Follow Steveo On Twitter Add Steveo on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by BlacknGoldHaze View Post
    Norv Turner or Andy Reid
    Norv Turner has my vote hands down. He's looked bad with two teams now.

Originally from Armstrong County, now, just south of Stainville
    I strongly disagree with the comparison to Cowher. Granted, he drove us all crazy with his huge winning percentage and horrible record in the big games, but he took scrub teams and made them competitive....more than a couple times. An over-rated coach doesn't do that.

An over-rated coach keeps getting the opportunity to try again after he took a talented team to a non-playoff season.

Thread Information