Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike hundred million Wallace

Bookmark and Share
    My 2 cents, 5 for 50 with 30 guaranteed. . .take it or leave it. However, he should be franchised so the Steelers have some protection throughout this negotiation process.

As a 3rd WR, Sanders will be lucky to see 4 for 16, but IMHO, I think Sanders wants to be a #1 or #2 so I doubt it highly that he stays in Pittsburgh unless they tender him like they did Wallace this past season.

2nd String
    They all 3 will be a Steeler for years to come ... they love playing with each other ... and all 3 will be compensated

Wallace will get 7-10 a year ... Sanders will get 2-4 a year ... and keep it moving

Fast Money, Easy Money, and Cash Money

Get Keenan Lewis's contract done first. He is the new stud in town

To be honest, Start Mike out 5/45 then go up in the price and stop around 52. I know he won't be making more than Brown, but somehow we need to save money to sign our other guys.

I would like to keep Wallace, but NOT at th cost of losing: R. Mendenhall, R. Lewis, M. Saunders or M. Starks next year or making it impossible to keep Pouncey, DD or Gilbert and Adams long term.

Say what you want: but did anyone else notice that the running game started to click once Adams was at RT: I'm not saying, I'm justy saying.

Same here Greg. I like Wallace, and of course want to keep him, but not at the expense of other key contributors in key positions. I love Harrison, but if he doesn't get back on track this year, it may be time for him to go too. He's been MIA, and I thought by now he'd a least be "sorta back".
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Another stupid thread started by a stupid poster. Wallace remains the best WR on the roster. Saying he won't be missed is just ignorance talking. Seemed to me that when AB left the game, the offense didn't miss a beat with Cotch. No one on the current roster is replacing Wallace's speed.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tburg68 View Post
    Another stupid thread started by a stupid poster. Wallace remains the best WR on the roster. Saying he won't be missed is just ignorance talking. Seemed to me that when AB left the game, the offense didn't miss a beat with Cotch. No one on the current roster is replacing Wallace's speed.
    Please...your the stupid one for thinking that Wallace can't be replaced. Sanders can come in and do atleast 75 percent of what wallace does, if not more. And Wallace was missing in action until AB got hurt anyway. Again, AB is the most complete receiver on this team. Wallace can and will be replaced.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Please...your the stupid one for thinking that Wallace can't be replaced. Sanders can come in and do atleast 75 percent of what wallace does, if not more. And Wallace was missing in action until AB got hurt anyway. Again, AB is the most complete receiver on this team. Wallace can and will be replaced.
    So where the TD from the Wr come from then?? ... not AB , maybe Sanders ... and I believe Sanders is better then AB but was to injured so didn't get the chances ...

AB stans are ridiculous ... How many TD does he have?? how many does this scrub WR Wallace have?? ... hasn't Wallace produced good numbers every since he stepped into the facilities? ... I know TD aren't everything but aren't they having similar years but only difference is Wallace has more TD by far

But really Sanders can do what Wallace does ??? ... lmao ead:

NOBODY in the NFL can replace Wallace speed , not to mention with being a decent route runner

Draft Pick
    he'll proly get 12mil or so , he'll get offered it by someone, and he will go to the highest bidder in which the steelers will have no part of, I like him enough to not want him on an elite AFC team..Imagine wallace and Johnson in Houston?

My Mood
    Manic
    IT IS POINTLESS TO TALK ABOUT THIS NOW IN MID SEASON THIS IS AN OFF SEASON TOPIC

Thread Information