Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike hundred million Wallace

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Mike Wallace: 39 catches, 525 yards, 5 TDs
    Antonion Brown: 42 catches, 499 yards, 1 TD (that he fumbled and was lucky to get back)

So if Wallace hasn't done anything, I guess Antonio Brown has been terrible and straight up nonexistent this season huh?
    "Wallace isn't the best because I said so and I REALLY like AB better, facts don't matter." I don't say MW is the best receiver on this team because I don't love AB, it's because its true.

75% of Wallace is somehow as good as Wallace?????? Anyone who believes that the Steeler offense is just as good without MW as with him is STUPID.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tburg68 View Post
    "Wallace isn't the best because I said so and I REALLY like AB better, facts don't matter." I don't say MW is the best receiver on this team because I don't love AB, it's because its true.

75% of Wallace is somehow as good as Wallace?????? Anyone who believes that the Steeler offense is just as good without MW as with him is STUPID.
    No......YOUR the one who is stupid for thinking that we can't survive without a freakin WR. There is only one person who is irraplacable on the offense and that's Ben.

Your not a real Steelers fan or you'd know that. This organazation is about the collective...NOT JUST ONE PERSON! Your a fan of another team and the Steelers are your second or third favorite team. But your not a Steelers fan per say or you'd know that.

We can live, survive and thrive without Mike Wallace. We will live and survive and thrive without him next season. So you can flip it, spin it,..do whatever you want with it but the fact is he won't be here next year. And that will prove my point of management agreeing that we can move from him and be fine.

Stop being such a ballwasher. We are not endeared to any one player! Not to Troy, not to Clark, not to anyone but Ben.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Mike Wallace: 39 catches, 525 yards, 5 TDs
    Antonion Brown: 42 catches, 499 yards, 1 TD (that he fumbled and was lucky to get back)

So if Wallace hasn't done anything, I guess Antonio Brown has been terrible and straight up nonexistent this season huh?
    Let's now compare a $100m receiver shall we.

oh wait, I've found one that isn't $100m.

In fact, he's not even worth 50% of it.

WAIT FOR IT..........

...... on a new team as well, learning a new offense

Brandon Marshall - 59 receptions, 797 yards, 7 touchdowns

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    No......YOUR the one who is stupid for thinking that we can't survive without a freakin WR. There is only one person who is irraplacable on the offense and that's Ben.

Your not a real Steelers fan or you'd know that. This organazation is about the collective...NOT JUST ONE PERSON! Your a fan of another team and the Steelers are your second or third favorite team. But your not a Steelers fan per say or you'd know that.

We can live, survive and thrive without Mike Wallace. We will live and survive and thrive without him next season. So you can flip it, spin it,..do whatever you want with it but the fact is he won't be here next year. And that will prove my point of management agreeing that we can move from him and be fine.

Stop being such a ballwasher. We are not endeared to any one player! Not to Troy, not to Clark, not to anyone but Ben.
    Ok you're just ridiculous by saying tburg68 isn't a true Steelers fan.....lol I'm so sick of reading that garbage by people on the internet.....Just like all of us were Mike Wallace apologist when most of us just want him to remain with the team since he is the Steelers best WR and one of the best deep threats in the NFL......29 career TD's in 3.5 seasons for Mike Wallace.....Will AB even score 30 in his career?..........

I'm so sick of the whole Mike Wallace/AB argument........The NFL is a passing league and really the direction of the team should be focused on keeping the entire offense intact as long as possible......I want to see Wallace, Brown, Sanders together with Ben since these will be Ben's prime years of his career.......

To say that we can't make it without a wide receiver is the thing that is the most ridiculous. We have a bunch of good wide receivers. So if one leaves, our passing game will in no way collapse. We can..and we will live without Wallace and still win Super Bowls without Wallace. We've won two without Stallworth or Swann haven't we???

And we will win without Wallace too.

My Mood
    Mad
    To say that we can't make it without a wide receiver is the thing that is the most ridiculous. We have a bunch of good wide receivers. So if one leaves, our passing game will in no way collapse. We can..and we will live without Wallace and still win Super Bowls without Wallace. We've won two without Stallworth or Swann haven't we???

And we will win without Wallace too.
    No need to be a smartass....No **** the Steelers have won 6 Super Bowls without Mike Wallace and 0 with him....Just saying the offense is much better keeping the entire unit together for as long as possible....I'm sick of seeing Ben lose his most his most explosive WR.....Burress, Holmes, and maybe Wallace.......

Just spend the ****ing money to keep Wallace....Then most of the focus during the draft could be used for defense......If the Steelers let Wallace walk then a draft pick will have to be used on a WR again and probably one within the first three rounds......

No need to spend so much money when we have a bunch of good wide receivers. And I believe we have another speedster on the practice squad too right? Nope.

We need that money to address real need areas like the secondary, linebackers and DE next season. Can't see it.

But If he stays, that will be fine too. But as of now, the management has basically said with their money (AB's new contract) who they have long term faith in. Money talks.

My Mood
    Mad
    Any player can be replaced and I understand that.....Players come and go all the time....Just my opinion the Steelers offense is better with Mike Wallace then without........I still don't know if Brown and Sanders could carry the load since we never seen them without Mike Wallace.....Mike Wallace commands so much respect due to his speed.....

My Mood
    Mad
    No need to spend so much money when we have a bunch of good wide receivers. And I believe we have another speedster on the practice squad too right? Nope.

We need that money to address real need areas like the secondary, linebackers and DE next season. Can't see it.

But If he stays, that will be fine too. But as of now, the management has basically said with their money (AB's new contract) who they have long term faith in. Money talks.
    Ok when have the Steelers have been major players in free agency so I wouldn't count on the Steelers signing any LBs, DEs, DBs.....Keep Wallace then use the draft to restock the defense.....The Steelers way has always been through the draft.....

The Mike Wallace hate is hilarious on this site. SMH.

Thread Information