Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike hundred million Wallace

Bookmark and Share
    We should all be happy to get to keep all 3 for the future, all these guys are explosive. They also help each other out, especially Wallce helping Brown out and vice versa. Can we please just enjoy watching this offense now?

Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    We should all be happy to get to keep all 3 for the future, all these guys are explosive. They also help each other out, especially Wallce helping Brown out and vice versa. Can we please just enjoy watching this offense now?
    Nope. After every game, every thread needs to turn into a "Mike Wallace is better!! No, AB is better!!" thread so everyone can aimlessly argue what they've been arguing for months.

Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Nope. After every game, every thread needs to turn into a "Mike Wallace is better!! No, AB is better!!" thread so everyone can aimlessly argue what they've been arguing for months.
    If Wallace didnt hold out this offseason, there wouldnt be any issues with people "not caring if he comes back or not", I was pissed with Wallace for a little while. Now, it seems like he is the scape goat for everything.

My Mood
    Manic
    this board has been invaded by haters!!!!!!

If Wallace didn't hold out this offseason, there wouldnt be any issues with people "not caring if he comes back or not", I was pissed with Wallace for a little while. Now, it seems like he is the scape goat for everything.
    Exactly.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by tburg68 View Post
    Another stupid thread started by a stupid poster. Wallace remains the best WR on the roster. Saying he won't be missed is just ignorance talking. Seemed to me that when AB left the game, the offense didn't miss a beat with Cotch. No one on the current roster is replacing Wallace's speed.
    another response by another stupid poster.

Wallace has hardly been "missed" this season, with the exception of the Giants play he's not done anything/

We don't need Wallace's speed if you haven't realised we aren't bombing it out.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Exactly.
    That's what happens when you want big money.

People expect BIG things from him and he's done **** all. Put a price on your own head and you'll get one back.

Flacco said something similar and faces similar reception. If he took what he originally was worth then nobody would have any qualms.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    another response by another stupid poster.

Wallace has hardly been "missed" this season, with the exception of the Giants play he's not done anything/

We don't need Wallace's speed if you haven't realised we aren't bombing it out.
    Mike Wallace: 39 catches, 525 yards, 5 TDs
    Antonion Brown: 42 catches, 499 yards, 1 TD (that he fumbled and was lucky to get back)

So if Wallace hasn't done anything, I guess Antonio Brown has been terrible and straight up nonexistent this season huh?

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    If Wallace didnt hold out this offseason, there wouldnt be any issues with people "not caring if he comes back or not", I was pissed with Wallace for a little while. Now, it seems like he is the scape goat for everything.
    Not true. Wallace did this to himself with his second half of the season dissapearing act last year. That's when all the stuff started about him. When a guy takes the last 8 games of the season off, he deserves what he gets.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

2nd String
    Mike Wallace: 39 catches, 525 yards, 5 TDs
    Antonion Brown: 42 catches, 499 yards, 1 TD (that he fumbled and was lucky to get back)

So if Wallace hasn't done anything, I guess Antonio Brown has been terrible and straight up nonexistent this season huh?
    End Thread with that right there

Thread Information