Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A few unrecognized points (at elast not talked about)

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Mike Adams is gonna be a beast...

Now what do we do when Gilbert is back?
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison92 View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, but I think this is 3 games in a row without a holding penalty from tackle to tackle.

We must be getting away with murder.
    +1
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Quote Originally Posted by Zachintosh66 View Post
    Mike Adams is gonna be a beast...

Now what do we do when Gilbert is back?
    Keep him on the bench as a nice backup option, start him at LT next year.

My Mood
    Clowns

Re: A few unrecognized points (at elast not talked about)

Adams was horrific in the first half but he adjusted and got better as the night went on. If Ben can survive the growing pains then Adams has a bright future.

Heath is beyond money every time. When he drops one, but now that's news lol

Sanders needs to work on sustaining his speed, and and quicker acceleration. Getting caught by a Punter is unacceptable. LOL

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by CowherPower View Post
    Adams was horrific in the first half but he adjusted and got better as the night went on. If Ben can survive the growing pains then Adams has a bright future.

Heath is beyond money every time. When he drops one, but now that's news lol

Sanders needs to work on sustaining his speed, and and quicker acceleration. Getting caught by a Punter is unacceptable. LOL

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2
    Adams played very well almost the whole game except for a few snaps. He was fooled by Tuck on the one sack given up to Ben. You have to give credit to the Giants also. There front 4 is tops in the NFL. To say his performance for a whole half is an overstatement. Also, Sanders didnt get "caught" by the punter. Weatherford had a good angle on him anyway with a gunner chasing Sanders down. Hats off to Weatherford.

Yes, Adams is looking great. I can't wait to see DeCastro get in there too. Will DeCastro start this year when he comes back or do we just stick with the group we have now?

And the punter didn't catch Sanders, he took a hell of a good angle. Give me an angle like that on Sanders and I could probably catch him too! Well, maybe not lol.

Also, no one has mentioned Harrison, but where has he been? I saw him get held a few times (to be fair he is very good at bending his torso to make it look like a hold), but other than that he is MIA. I know he had last minute knee surgery, but I was hoping right around now he would start being a force again. Still not much from him, which makes me sad all day because he is one of my favorite all-time Steelers. One thing I do remember was that he had the ball on the Woodley fumble, but tried to scoop it instead of fall on it. Duh Silverback, fall on it.
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeEyes43 View Post
    Yes, Adams is looking great. I can't wait to see DeCastro get in there too. Will DeCastro start this year when he comes back or do we just stick with the group we have now?

And the punter didn't catch Sanders, he took a hell of a good angle. Give me an angle like that on Sanders and I could probably catch him too! Well, maybe not lol.

Also, no one has mentioned Harrison, but where has he been? I saw him get held a few times (to be fair he is very good at bending his torso to make it look like a hold), but other than that he is MIA. I know he had last minute knee surgery, but I was hoping right around now he would start being a force again. Still not much from him, which makes me sad all day because he is one of my favorite all-time Steelers. One thing I do remember was that he had the ball on the Woodley fumble, but tried to scoop it instead of fall on it. Duh Silverback, fall on it.
    He is getting healthier week by wee, but he still can not put a lot of torque on that knee yet to get the edge off the tackles. I think he will be back to his regular self after the Chiefs game.

Harrison said he won't be 100% all season, but he did say he doesn't have to be 100% to be dominant. We shall see. Hopefully he gets healthy right in time to make a run...

Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Harrison said he won't be 100% all season, but he did say he doesn't have to be 100% to be dominant. We shall see. Hopefully he gets healthy right in time to make a run...
    Yes, I think we will see the best of him in 2 weeks(maybe not 100%, but the best he will be all year). Hopefully we get up on the Chiefs by a big margin so we can rest some guys for a little bit. Harrison and Woodley also. We need them guys as healthy as possible for the Ravens coming up soon.

My Mood
    Manic
    Mike Adams is doing better than Gilbert did in his first 3 starts

Thread Information