Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 400/596, 4,406 yards, 32 TD, 8 INT

Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

Arrow 400/596, 4,406 yards, 32 TD, 8 INT

Now that we're halfway through the season, that's what you get when you double Ben Roethlisberger's current stat line.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/Sports%20gallery/Pittsburgh%20sports/Pittsburgh%20Steelers%20-%206X%20Super%20Bowl%20champions/PGH256A.jpg
    Six Lombardi Trophies: Not coming soon to a city near you.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Ben is having an incredible season....Just think how much better those numbers would be if Haley started mixing some play-action deep to Wallace more often?.........

Originally from Armstrong County, now, just south of Stainville
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Ben is having an incredible season....Just think how much better those numbers would be if Haley started mixing some play-action deep to Wallace more often?.........
    I wonder if the Steelers may have told Wallace "you show us that you can succeed at things other than outrunning people and we'll give you the money you want"
    Who will be Todd Haley's first victim on national TV ...... and when?

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    I wonder if the Steelers may have told Wallace "you show us that you can succeed at things other than outrunning people and we'll give you the money you want"
    Mike Wallace has 29 career TD's in 3.5 seasons......PAY THE MAN

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Im ok with the lack of going deep to Wallace right now. We're moving the ball well, scoring when we need to for the most part and we've won 3 in a row. I think more deep balls will come in time but if you look at how well guys like Heath, AB, and Sanders are taking the intermediate passes and making big gainers from them.

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    Im ok with the lack of going deep to Wallace right now. We're moving the ball well, scoring when we need to for the most part and we've won 3 in a row. I think more deep balls will come in time but if you look at how well guys like Heath, AB, and Sanders are taking the intermediate passes and making big gainers from them.
    Yea but a threat of deep ball once awhile makes those other targets even more dangerous......BRC I still think this offense should be scoring more since they do have the talent.....But they're winning so no complaints from me right now.....

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    This. Haley knows what he is doing and they are becoming a dominant team because of it. The long balls will come with time, but they are obviously not necessary right now.

Anyone see Jaworski's face when Hoge said Ben ws number 2 qb in the league. No matter what Ben does he will never be elite to alot of people.

Ben is top 3 easily so far this year.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    Anyone see Jaworski's face when Hoge said Ben ws number 2 qb in the league. No matter what Ben does he will never be elite to alot of people.

Ben is top 3 easily so far this year.

i don't know about this, there has been tons of talk about ben being elite. more than i've ever heard before. mike and mike talk about it almost daily. they were interviewing brian billick and asked him if ben was a top 5 elite qb. billick said, when does elite mean he has to be top 5? there are 6 truly elite QB's right now, and matt ryan, while not elite yet, is knocking on the door this year with his play.

at any time, ben can be anywhere between 2 and 6. right now, i'd say he's 3 behind rodgers and peyton.

but make no mistake, ben is elite, and the league and media are taking notice!
    "Today, I'm officially retiring a Pittsburgh Steeler. And as much as I will miss football, my teammates, coaches and everything about the game, I don't want to play it in any other uniform. The black and gold runs deep in me, and I will remain a Steeler for life."--Hines Ward

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh Steel View Post
    i don't know about this, there has been tons of talk about ben being elite. more than i've ever heard before. mike and mike talk about it almost daily. they were interviewing brian billick and asked him if ben was a top 5 elite qb. billick said, when does elite mean he has to be top 5? there are 6 truly elite QB's right now, and matt ryan, while not elite yet, is knocking on the door this year with his play.

at any time, ben can be anywhere between 2 and 6. right now, i'd say he's 3 behind rodgers and peyton.

but make no mistake, ben is elite, and the league and media are taking notice!
    I think he is referring to more of when Jaworski listed his QB ranking in the off-season and he had Ben at 6 and said Ben was on the cusp of being elite......Don't know how much more Ben has to accomplish for Ben to be elite in Jaw's eyes?.......

Thread Information