"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert
1. Ben is the sh*t, period. He won't win MVP, but he's the man.
2. I wanted a FG, but it all worked out.
3. Yes, yes he did. Developing into a solid corner, I love his aggressive play.
4. I was very happy with Ike. The interception was great, and he also had a great open field tackle on third down. He has some nice "pile on" hits too, which is sort of uncharacteristic for him.
5. The "sympathy flags" were just silly. I had friends, who don't necessarily like the Steelers, texting me saying that the calls were pathetic. Probably one of the most enraging ref performances I can think of.
Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'
I watched taylor all game. He grabs, pulls, slaps and tugs the receivers on every play. He gets burned way to easily on reciever cutbacks as well. His type of coverage will only lead to flags.
"TROY POLOMALU WAS A GENETIC EXPERIMENT TO CREATE THE ULTIMATE SAFETY, THE EXPERIMENT WENT HORRIBLY WRONG, FOR 31 NFL TEAMS"
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)