Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Steelers need to use this Chiefs game to get guys healthy...

Bookmark and Share
    If they overlook this game, it could spell trouble.

Honestly, I think the Steelers are in a zone right now and barring a Ben injury, I see no realistic way they lose this game. They have demonstrated the patience and the willingness to take what the defense give them on offense and defensively, the Steelers corners need to continue being physical and stuff the run. Any game in the NFL is a losable game, but the Steelers would have to implode and have a turnover fest and special teams breakdowns.

Not bad for a bunch of old guys.

The games that I had the most confidence in the Steelers winning this year, they lost. All to "scrub" teams. Im worried about this one, even though I shouldnt be.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    The games that I had the most confidence in the Steelers winning this year, they lost. All to "scrub" teams. Im worried about this one, even though I shouldnt be.
    Every loss this year was on the road.....The game is in Pittsburgh and I see the Steelers win in a big time blow out.....I'm talking 38-10.........

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Every loss this year was on the road.....The game is in Pittsburgh and I see the Steelers win in a big time blow out.....I'm talking 38-10.........
    Yea, I hope thats right BG32. They have been great at home this year. I look for Wallace to have a big day. 2tds and over 130 yards. I think Haley has something in store for Pioli(or however you spell it). If we do get up quick this game, Id like to see Batch get some more carries to see what he is all about. Rotate Worilds/Carter in also. I hoe we rest Brown, need him to be fresh for the Ravens game.

KC, statistically speaking, is not that bad of a football team. Their biggest problem is they can't score, averaging just over 16 PPG on offense. They are #3 or 4 running the ball with a 149 YPG average. Defensively, they are in the middle of the pack. That being said, if the Steelers don't take this game seriously, they could be upset at home. While I maintain it won't happen, it certainly could. No let downs, kill em quickly.

Steelers 27
    Chiefs 10

its that kind of thinking that cause the Steelers to lose games to Oakland and Tenn. If we don't know anything else we should know any given Sunday any team can beat any other team.

The past three weeks mean anothing if the Steelers don't win THIS WEEK game.

I have full confidence simply because KC is coming to the Burgh. If it were the other way around, I would be pretty worried about this being a trap game.
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

Rookie Free Agent Steelers/PSU Fan's Avatar
    We should win this game easily, only because it's at home. If we were on the road I wouldn't trust anything, not after our last 2 losses. I'd love for this to be a blow out early, I don't want to have anxiety attacks late in the 4th worrying if the Chiefs are going to kick a game winning FG.
    Release the Keisel!

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where
    Unless it can be 100% guaranteed that subs could pull this off then yes. However, several years of recent history here on beating the lowlifes. The results ain't good folks.

And their fans.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I like our chances at home no matter who is playing, but right now the Chiefs are in desperate mode. We've played two teams in desperate circumstances twice this year and we lost. They better not sleep on KC no matter how bad they are.

Even if this was a big game, I don't know that I'd push AB to play at all anyway if I'm Tomlin. Cotch is good to go. As far as Rainey, I don't see him taking many carries out of the backfield but hopefully he's good to return kicks.

Thread Information