Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any update on Antonio Brown's ankle injury...

Bookmark and Share
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    I'm sure AB will lobby to play next week but there's no way I risk further injuring a high ankle sprain. Cotchery is more than capable of carrying the load on offense for awhile, plus Sanders and Wallace along with Heath give Ben more than enough targets. Let him sit and for that matter might as well let Mendenhall sit again too. Troy certainly won't play either.
    I agree sit AB for sure.......As for Mendenhall and Troy at this point I really don't expect both of them back for a few more weeks.......Only question I have is if AB misses and say Rainey misses the game as well then the Steelers will be very thin at WR....You can't go into the Chiefs game with only three WR's........Wonder who they call up from the practice squad or if they sign somebody off the street?

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    Like this idea the best, and Sanders can get it done in the return game

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Stairwayto7 View Post
    Like this idea the best, and Sanders can get it done in the return game
    Exactly and that is why its much easier to replace AB then Mike Wallace....sorry to go there but can't help it.....I like AB but he is replaceable especially with Sanders on the roster......

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Exactly and that is why its much easier to replace AB then Mike Wallace....sorry to go there but can't help it.....I like AB but he is replaceable especially with Sanders on the roster......
    Agreed. But I'd rather see all three out there than have to replace anyone lol.

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Agreed. But I'd rather see all three out there than have to replace anyone lol.
    Me to Big T....I want all three to remain together as long as possible......I'm just saying that play that Wallace made yesterday on short pass is why he is special and its so hard to replace Mike Wallace and it would be much easier to replace AB.....I do think AB was missed in the passing game yesterday but not to the extent if Wallace had left with injury.....

Me to Big T....I want all three to remain together as long as possible......I'm just saying that play that Wallace made yesterday on short pass is why he is special and its so hard to replace Mike Wallace and it would be much easier to replace AB.....I do think AB was missed in the passing game yesterday but not to the extent if Wallace had left with injury.....
    Absolutely agree. That's why I made the "Mike Wallace is a one trick pony who can only run go routes" sarcastic comment in another thread. That man is a baller. I've never seen someone just completely run past defenders with the kind of angles they had on him. So sick.

My Mood
    Mad
    Absolutely agree. That's why I made the "Mike Wallace is a one trick pony who can only run go routes" sarcastic comment in another thread. That man is a baller. I've never seen someone just completely run past defenders with the kind of angles they had on him. So sick.
    Wallace 29 TD's receiving now in 3.5 seasons.......impressive and that has to be the Steelers alltime leader for a WR in their first three and half seasons........I don't think Roy Jefferson, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Lynn Swann, Louis Lipps scored that many in their first 3.5 seasons........Hines didn't since he really didn't start until his 3rd or 4th season.....Plax didn't even score his rookie year.........I also don't see Antonio Brown scoring 30 TD's in his career........I swear I'm going to flip out if Mike Wallace isn't resigned and is allowed to walk with nothing in return.......

Wallace 29 TD's receiving now in 3.5 seasons.......impressive and that has to be the Steelers alltime leader for a WR in their first three and half seasons........I don't think Roy Jefferson, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Lynn Swann, Louis Lipps scored that many in their first 3.5 seasons........Hines didn't since he really didn't start until his 3rd or 4th season.....Plax didn't even score his rookie year.........I also don't see Antonio Brown scoring 30 TD's in his career........I swear I'm going to flip out if Mike Wallace isn't resigned and is allowed to walk with nothing in return.......
    I know. I don't want to see him anywhere else. Im getting completely sick of this team always giving away their legit #1 receivers for nothing. The Plax situation bothered me, the Santonio situation made my blood boil, but losing Wallace would crush me

My Mood
    Mad
    I know. I don't want to see him anywhere else. Im getting completely sick of this team always giving away their legit #1 receivers for nothing. The Plax situation bothered me, the Santonio situation made my blood boil, but losing Wallace would crush me
    I was a big fan of Burress......He opened so many things up for Ward.....I loved Holmes and I will always be grateful for Super Bowl XLIII but he dug his own grave with the Steelers.......He wasn't going to resign with the Steelers anyway.............

My Mood
    texans-hater
    Get everybody healthy for the Ravens game period. The Steelers will never truly come out and admit it but they know damn well that they can sit whoever they want too next week against the Chiefs to get ready for the Ravens game the following week and still have no problem at all beating the Chiefs...

Thread Information