Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: All you cry babies

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by connecticutsteel View Post
    Yeah i really enjoy his homophobic and racist remarks they bring so much credibility to SA .I'm just sayin

Agree with Flame(steeler4life)<----same person , or be or be insulted there you have all been warned lol
    A) i've never seen him post anything about either one of those things, and

B) if he has then that may very well make him a douchenozzle, but his douchebaggery has very little to do with the accuracy of his statements in this thread. just because someone is a douche doesnt mean everything they say is wrong.

C) if you can't handle being insulted by some anonymous bitch-slave on the internet then life is going to suck for you pretty much forever.

Just close the ****ing thread please. This **** is off topic now.

My Mood
    Devilish
    how exactly is it "off topic" to discuss the validity of the statements in the opening post? or to question the intentions of the poster making those statements? i would think it would be difficult to be any more ON topic.

Person 1: "It's blue"
    Person 2: "No it's not, it's green"
    Person 3: "OMG THAT'S SO OFF TOPIC </whine>"

wat?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Deviouz1 View Post
    how exactly is it "off topic" to discuss the validity of the statements in the opening post? or to question the intentions of the poster making those statements? i would think it would be difficult to be any more ON topic.

Person 1: "It's blue"
    Person 2: "No it's not, it's green"
    Person 3: "OMG THAT'S SO OFF TOPIC </whine>"

wat?!?
    Wasn't whining at all, all of a sudden, it was turning into off topic homophobe chat. Plus with your previous post above, your lack of input on the topic was amazing. When you make a thread during the middle of a game while the Steelers are losing, I think he made this when the score was 14-10, then you have very little faith in a team. Then when the team wins, OP says, they still wont make the playoffs. Yet, you want to call him a douschebag and his statements are correct? haha......................Do you even realize what the MAIN topic was about? Go back to page 1 and read
    Last edited by steelchamp204; 11-10-2012 at 12:10 AM.

My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    Wasn't whining at all, all of a sudden, it was turning into off topic homophobe chat. Plus with your previous post above, your lack of input on the topic was amazing.
    oh i'm sorry, do i not post often enough for you?

When you make a thread during the middle of a game while the Steelers are losing, I think he made this when the score was 14-10, then you have very little faith in a team.
    i could have sworn i said something about blind faith earlier. oh yes, i did. "faith" is belief in something in spite of evidence. so yeah, i am of very little "faith". and proud of it. faith has nothing to do with being a fan though. being a fan requires nothing more than a desire to see your team win. one can hope to see their team win but not expect them to.

Then when the team wins, OP says, they still wont make the playoffs.
    actually he first said they wont make the playoffs in the opening post.

Yet, you want to call him a douschebag and his statements are correct? haha......................Do you even realize what the MAIN topic was about? Go back to page 1 and read
    i read the entire thread before i posted. i try to make a habit of actually paying attention to whats going on before i add my 2 cents. i didn't call him a douchebag. i said that IF he is a racist homophobe then he's a douchenozzle. i've never seen him say anything of the sort, i dont doubt it, but i'm not about to go searching through old posts to make sure because to be quite honest, some nameless fool on the internet isn't worth the effort to research like that.

the fact remains that many of the things that he is complaining about, ie; the reasons he gave for saying what he did, are perfectly valid reasons to make the assertion that we wont make the playoffs. i may or may not agree but thats not the issue here. he made an assertion, gave reasons for making that assertion(which is more than i can say for some), and then defended it with reason. as opposed to the vast majority of people who make an assertion, say something along the lines of "WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL THIS YEAR!", back that assertion up with nothing but blind "faith", and then get all butt-hurt and start calling people fake fans when anyone questions their assertion.

there's nothing quite like responding to reason with hyperbole and non sequitur.

My Mood
    Roflol
    Flame is hilarious, keep posting man ur the SA mascot.
    Fear da Beard

I don't always post, but when I do its on SteelerAddicts.com

Sponsered by the following:
    Cookies, Air, TP

Thread Information